Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

J&J Elo boosting service quick and reliable 2.2k ELO+

Discussion on J&J Elo boosting service quick and reliable 2.2k ELO+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/28/2013, 19:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Taking more customers Add JJeloboost on skype!
Old 01/30/2013, 19:30   #32

Bump :-)
Old 02/05/2013, 14:07   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Getting a little concerned about these guys.

Purchased a first boost, good communication, everything was done in a timely manner, very professional. Very quick and clearly extremely skilled players

So I got a second one. This time they kept delaying the boost with various excuses, which I didn't really mind because they had made themselves appear trustworthy the first time around, however they have kept delaying it and delaying it and now seem to have disappeared entirely and haven't contacted me in 7 days - despite them being active on these forums. I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm a little worried I've been scammed.

edit: Never mind. I just checked my accounts and the full balance was refunded. Clearly they are having some difficulties hence the lack of communication! Sorry for any false accusations!
Old 03/13/2013, 13:40   #34

Sorry about that confusion redorange1 :-) We instantly refunded the money, sadly a family member passed away and that along with the ranked changes means we took a break. Today I am happy to announce we are back :-)

If you are interested please add us on skype JJeloboost, with the new ranked system we will set prices case by case as it's quite tough to put an accurate price list with the new system :-)

Looking forward to providing a great service once again

JJeloboost on skype!
Old 03/15/2013, 03:28   #35

BUMP! JJeloboost on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo boosting service ! [FAST & RELIABLE]
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 76 Replies
Hey guys, I'm here to offer you a trustable elo boosting ! LOOKING FOR SOME VOUCHES AT THE MOMENT !! _________________________________________________ _ _____ I'm a dedicated member of the NA scene who reached 2.2 k elo last season (diamond). I'm ready to step my game up and offer you guys my skills and love for the game in order to make this boosting a good experience for both of us. Server : Prefer NA. I'm 140 ping on EUW and EUNA. But we can still work something out
Elo boosting service [ FAST & RELIABLE ]
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'm a platinum ( season 2 and season 3 ) player who is looking to advertise his service. Basically for the next weeks ( months hopefully ) i'll be doing elo jobs to the community. Personal information I'll be playing on the NA servers and on EUNA. Sorry at this time I cannot play on the EUW servers, too much lag. Account global information : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Elo Boosting Service - Fast and Reliable
07/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player and can win 90% of my games under 1800 elo. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. ...
Elo Boosting Service 2.3k Player - Fast and Reliable
06/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player and can win 90% of my games under 2000 elo. Servers Can work on all servers. I am an Eu-west player, so the Eu servers are preferable, but I will accept NA jobs under 1600 elo aswell. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg ELO My main is currently above 2200 ELO, with a Season 2 top...