Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL acc 1640 Elo, Eu west, Platinum Season 2

Discussion on Selling LoL acc 1640 Elo, Eu west, Platinum Season 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LoL acc 1640 Elo, Eu west, Platinum Season 2

Server: Eu west

S2 Elo: 2000 (Platinum)
S3 Elo: 1642

Champs: 80
Runes: Almost every rune in the game
Rune pages: 6

Skins: About 20 skins =)

I will not give the acc first, or give the info fore free.
I can do trade with middleman or if u go first , I can skype screen share =)

Scummers etc insta del.

Old 12/28/2012, 15:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

did u play s3 some ranks ? how much ?
Old 12/28/2012, 15:54   #3

150$ usd. i played for season 3 and im 1640 now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LoL acc 1640 Elo, Eu east, Platinum Season 2
12/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 2: Platinum budge 2000 Current Elo: 1640 Server: Eu east: Champions: 50 Runes: Almost every rune in the game Iwill use middle man or you pay first Price: 100$ This is legendary ACC
Selling lvl 30 platinum season 1 account w most champs/skins/10 rune pages/rp/ip
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling a league of legends lvl 30 account that has almost every champion including Darius. I have 10 full rune pages with many extra runes. I have Skins for almost every champion, many champions with multiple skins. I have RP and IP on the account. If you'd like pictures let me know, I can sell over paypal nationally to anyone interested. It is platinum season 1 with a top rating of 1900. My win ratios and ranked stats are high. It has a cool name. BEST OFFER wins it. So far i got an...
Selling account LoL EU WEST Gold Season 3
11/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete
Selling NA 1899 season 1 platinum account with lots of extras
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season one plat NA account with plat around name Almost all champions 10 full rune pages tons and tons of different runes for ap ad tank carry support jungle ect. Lots of skins and legendary pax jax skin skins for almost all champs only missing the new leaf champ and a few others like 5 others and i still have lots of ip around 20k i believe and i have legendary ez skin the rocket one One ranked 1800+ 3s team on front page top rating 1900 pics and any other info available upon request
[Selling] PLATINUM(S1) Lol acc most champs and runes(EU-west)
10/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey all, im selling my lol accaunt. Accaunt is lvl 30 whit platinum stat(from solo que) and has most champions and usefull runes, but only has a handfull of skins. I've stopped playing at the end of season 1, so it is currently unranked. Normal stats:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Champions owned: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Runes: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting