Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB: Account which contains Kitty Kat Katarina ON EUW OR EUNE!!!!

Discussion on WTB: Account which contains Kitty Kat Katarina ON EUW OR EUNE!!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTB: Account which contains Kitty Kat Katarina ON EUW OR EUNE!!!!

Hello guys,
I would like to buy an account on EUNE or EUW wich contains Kitty Kat Katarina Skins.

I dont care the champs or the other skins , neither the LvL of the account.
I prefer less Champs and skins, so the price is cheaper to me, however , if you got an account with the skin on EUW or EUNE just add me with offer.

I only do the trade with Middleman, and only with Paypal.

You should have the registered e-mail with the account. And you should show me that somehow that this is the real registered e-mail(like the RIOT welcome e-mail when you registered)

-If you can not show me the registered e-mail. You will write to a supporter to recover your password on the account, and when the supporter answered to you, i will buy your account, and after that you show me that the supporter answered and I can see that this is the real registered e-mail.

I will not charge back my money with paypal if I got the real registered e-mail, I will also write to the comment(during the paypal money send) that: I will not charge back the money.

So this trade will be 100% safety. Please if you do not agree with these , do not even add me.
Thank you and best Regards,
Adam