Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] LoL account mit Rare skins [B] Paysafecard und mehr.

Discussion on [S] LoL account mit Rare skins [B] Paysafecard und mehr. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] LoL account mit Rare skins [B] Paysafecard und mehr.

Suche LoL account mit Rare skin/s.
Biete Paysafecard und auch andere account wie z.B mit ufo corki.
Bei interesse auf ein Trade PN oder per skype anschreiben.

#bump

bump#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA account 87 champions LOTS of skins Lvl 30. ( rare skins incluided)
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I want to sell my account on NA, because i have a EU acc with high rating and so on now. This account has existed since 2009 and therefore i have gathered quite the unique skins by now. My estimate that i used on this account is 1000 $+ It has 4 rune pages With many runes and quints.
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it
Beta Account + rare rare skins!
07/26/2012 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
Hey guys, today i wanna sell my old Beta Account im playin since 1.5year on a another account, just found my beta account today. Got like 500rp, 3k ip 50ip boost! Nasus skin, and the best thing.. the rare corki ufo skin! hes fckin rare! you cannot get it since 2years anymore! got a free rune page 'beta present same as corki skin ' You can also trade old beta skins to your real or new accounts, u can do this 1time! I wanna sell it or wanna trade it for a starcraft ll account. ...
[S] Level 30 USA Account with 1300 ELO and over 200+ skins including rare skins!
01/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am currently selling a League of Legends account on the North American servers! I have ran out of time to play, with a newborn on the way, and I need to quit my addiction while giving someone else the poison of having an awesome account with practically everything. Here are some screenshots of the account: (I did not show the skins because there is too much, but if you are interested we can be contacted via Skype screen share to show you them all!) ELO and IP/RP: ImageShack® -...