Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO Boost Solo Que 5v5 EUW/EUNE/NA

Discussion on ELO Boost Solo Que 5v5 EUW/EUNE/NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/30/2012, 21:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
n bump n
Old 12/30/2012, 23:37   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaplerEU View Post
n bump n
Yea it's great that you bump and how about boosting?
Are you a scammer or what?

€: Okay, that was a bit harsh, but I'd like you to answer my messages, I'm trying to contact you for over 4 days now since I paid you and you went offline... The whole Skype conversation is screened and saved I really hope you aren't trying to cheat on me. :/ Please write me a PM in Skype or I'll have to assume that I got scammed by you.

€2: No answer for 5 days. (Even tho the messages are confirmed)

€3: Reported & Proof posted

We will probably never get our money back but I hope you guys don't even give him a chance to steal your money. Those vouchers are probably his friends and his prices are pretty low, should have recognized that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2012, 12:00   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay,

this guy isnt trustable. At the first day he did one game and lost it. At the second day he said he has some Internetproblems. Day 3 and 4 he did nothing! Day 5 he said he is rly sorry and will get me 100 Elo "tomorrow". Now its day 9 and he isnt reachable at skype or via PM. He didnt answer anything! Still now i dont get my money back and im rly ****** of....

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2012, 12:04   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^This

He's a scammer, I'll post some screens as a proof later.

EDIT! Don't let him "boost" you. Screens below. He didn't steal my account but the two psc codes are used (40€). I also wrote him a lot of ePvP-messages, he didn't answer any of them even tho it is confirmed that he read them.

PROOF:

Thanks
1 User