Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MadMagic - Scammer be carefully.

Discussion on MadMagic - Scammer be carefully. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation MadMagic - Scammer be carefully.

Hi there,

So I was dealing to buy Championship Riven, he no reputation not even posts, just since he old here. But he blocked me and removed, he didin't want to go 1st. That's okay most of people won't it.

But I said okay deal I will go 1st, I said please post on my thread and request a trade, he didin't do that, he just blocked me and removed.

BE CAREFULLY!

Just in case!

Old 12/20/2012, 18:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Watch a bit before posting pls.
Its a trading forum here. If he scammed you post it here:

If not, no scammer accusation pls
Old 12/20/2012, 18:16   #3

Okay thanks.