Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving 10dollars Amazon account!FOR 10RP CARD

Discussion on Giving 10dollars Amazon account!FOR 10RP CARD within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving 10dollars Amazon account!FOR 10RP CARD

I'v recently acquired 10dollars AMAZON gift card,tho shipments arent supported for my country.What would i like is i would give this account to a guy if you want to purchase something for that sum of money.But i would like to get 10euro,paysafecard for RP,yea its weird just because of the RATES,but its really 1 dollar difference..

Here is my 10dollar balance on the account.

ADD me on skype : Lazarstanke
Old 12/17/2012, 22:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Once its claimed you cannot trade it to others
Old 12/17/2012, 22:32   #3

am giving the account,not the gift card,am not even going to use the account since its useless,shipping is not supported in Serbia.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
[TRADE]DUP METHOD FOR ... read info
06/21/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 2 Replies
trading dup method for your New Loki... Zeny(300m) or items for assassin critical type only http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g476/randommi x000/NeutralA0008.jpg add me up on FB [email protected]
WTT Realm armor trade/Dupe [Read}
03/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 59 Replies
Hello (: Realm armor trade: Ok this worked 1-2 weeks ago,sowe can try. Dupe: Okay,i have just an idea so i need few respected and trusted guys to help me in doing it. And other guys have to offer me something for it (:
Buying 100+ Rs Char Good Trade Must Read!
06/22/2008 - Runescape Trading - 11 Replies
I am trading a Rb wat-fire 120-130. Comes with uni +2 ears, Super + 4 2 spg mana Backsword. Has 9 +1 stones in bank and a bunch of other goodies worth quite a bit. Has full infos. Id #, Seq Question, Seq Answer. Post offer below and have fun :cool: