Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] NA Account Name - 'Creation' Will pay $100+

Discussion on [WTB] NA Account Name - 'Creation' Will pay $100+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb .

Old 12/21/2012, 13:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on Skype at chokladtomten1
Old 12/21/2012, 13:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you still looking for name. I can make you one.

I got a nice vouch from guy who bought from me name! You can watch at my TBM's!

If you still interested PM me or skype: toonyic
Old 12/21/2012, 15:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
and creation is the only name you'd like?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CO Account Creation.
02/23/2012 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Are there any documents / Threads on how the account creation works using the web method of course. decaptcha? basically i want to create each account over a new proxy this would be to bypass the 10 minute delay between creations. i do have programming experience im just new to this scene. any help would be appreciated.
KTS Account Creation
04/12/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Ich biete hier nun meinen service an,KTS accounts zu erstellen. pro account: 5$ spart euch die billig flames. nicht jeder schafft es (komischerweise) sich nen kts acc zu machen und ich bin es leid die ganzen accounts umsonst zu machen und meine zeit damit zu verschwenden. einfach eine pm mit den Wunsch-Daten schreiben.
Account Creation
08/09/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
I live in Australia, is it possible to create another account for PW and be able to play? I can play right now because this PW account was created before the restrictions were laid on. edit: I think I may have been mistaken about this, I just created an account and it works perfectly fine... where in the name of the lord almighty did I get the idea that I can't play since I live in Australia hmm? Delete this thread please. However if you're here, then I might aswell ask. Has anyone...
[HELP!!!] Account Creation
04/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok, i have my server running top shape, unfortunately i can only create accounts through BetaCo. Not only that but the database is virtually useless. I make an account in database and the BetaCo.exe is getting them from C:\OldCODB\Users Basically what im saying is i would like to be able to make a script (batch, php, whatever) to let me send the command to BetaCo.exe like so: PHP registration page sends the username and pass to a batch file. the batch file then sends the command /newacc...
Account creation.
05/26/2009 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hi all, Its just me or is the account creation stopped? I can create a account but the activation key isnt sent to my email. if somebody have the same problem, post it here. btw. back to s4 league .