Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] lvl 30 League account;17 full rune pages, and 62 champions & 1 skin.

Discussion on [WTS] lvl 30 League account;17 full rune pages, and 62 champions & 1 skin. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm selling my league of legends account (that hasn't been played this season) for $80 CAD or equivalent currency.

If you're seriously interested message me on Skype under the name 'Cowiish'.

I will be on quite a bit tomorrow from 12 PM EST an onward.

for screen shots

Tags
league of legends selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my North American league of legends account for $100 CAD or equivalent currency If you're seriously interested message me on Skype under the name 'Cowiish'. I am usually on from 12 pm EST an onward every day. Click the following Imgur link for screenshots displaying all of my; champions, rune pages, and runes: Selling LoL account - Imgur
League of Legends Account / 100+ Champions / 100+ Skins / 10 Rune Pages
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Server EU-West Level 30 Runenseiten 10 Gewonnene Spiele
[WTS] Level 30 NA account, 37 champions owned, 3 full rune pages!
08/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS to sell my account here are the stats: Elo: 1200 Champions owned 37: epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? Full AD, AP and Jungle rune pages. Willing to sell for relatively cheap.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ULTIMATE ACCOUNT CHEAP !! 82 champions, 33 skins, 19 rune pages
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my league of legends account 30 level on EU West. Account has never been banned. I don't have time to play anymore. Account is worth 230$. I sell it a lot cheaper! I own 82 champions, 33 skins, 19 rune pages and LOT of expensive runes! I have 826 wins on normal game and 339wins/328 on ranked and 22 RP left. I'll send you details of my account after you buy and you can then change email and password. Have any questions please let me know, send me a private message. SECURE BUY...
[WTS] NA Server Level 30 - 1523 ELO, 60 Champions, 5 Full Rune Pages!
06/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey elitepvp! Up for sale is a on the . It has never been banned or suspended, EVER. It has: - 60 Champions AHRI