Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EUW-Acc w/ Champs, Skins, Runes, S2 Gold+

Discussion on [WTB] EUW-Acc w/ Champs, Skins, Runes, S2 Gold+ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] EUW-Acc w/ Champs, Skins, Runes, S2 Gold+

Yo guys...

I'm searching an EUW-Account as mentioned in the Topicname.

Would like to have as most Champs, Skins and Runes available as possible.

S2 Elo should be above Gold -> Gold Loadscreen + Boarder in SoloQ.

Most important: All/A lot of Junglers and Toplaners!! And Skins for possibly every jungler.

Just trading with Paypal and MM.

What will be traded? My Money (max. 100€) vs. the Acc-Data and E-Mail-Data of the Account.

Tags
euw, gold, lol, runes, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] EuW Lv 30 Acc Champs/Runes/Skins
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I Want To Buy a LoL Account on server Europe West. Lv 30 with champs runes and skins. my max price is 20-25 euros. Post if u want to sell ur account to me! ^^:)
LoL lvl 30 w/ skins 15xx ELO (GOLD) 1.8k+ RP 2 set t3 Runes 28 champs $100
09/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Selling my US/NA servers account for $100 it has 1.8k rp it is 15xx elo, has 28 - 10 skinschamps most of them 6300 ip 5k ip 60 t3 runes which can make 3 sets (AP/AD/TOP) Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Caitlyn (Arctic Warfare Caitlyn) Cassiopeia Cho'Gath Corki (Urfrider Corki)
Gold elo account with lot of skins and 87 champs many runes too
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hello guys, im selling this lol account for cheap price since don't have enough time to play on both of my accounts, i am the real and original owner of this account so it goes to the buyer with e-mail address if he wants i also going to give you access to riot support site ( i used it only once to get back RP's when i was wrong and just bought a champion by rp instead of ip ) the account has pulsefire ezreal theme, and 11 of runepages also a quite lot runes, and 2 days ip boost left to...
WTS/Trade 89/Champs/3Legendary Skins/20+Skins/Almost all Runes
06/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
89 Champions Demonblade Astro Teemo Brolaf 20+ Regular Skins Almost every Rune Set Low Elo. Taking offers via paypal
WTS S1 Platinum/S2 Gold, ALL Champs, 100+ runes, 60+ skins
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD