Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accounts for sell/trade ! With emails and support !

Discussion on Accounts for sell/trade ! With emails and support ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Accounts for sell/trade ! With emails and support !

League of Legends accounts with Original Email and support info !

Hello and welcome to MY League of Legends Store !

Theese are some accounts (Mostly not mine) which are for sale / trade :

1. EUNE ; 70 champions ; 10 skins ; Triumphant Ryze and Victorius Janna ; Gold S2 ; 1580 Top elo S3 and Gold ; AD AP Solo top Runes.
This account includes ONLY Support Info (All of it : exact date of creation, payment methods, country and city, etc.) This account is also ONLY FOR TRADE. The owner wants a EU-West account with similar elo (or better / unranked), gold or silver s2 and support info.

2. EUW ; 45 champison ; 1300elo s3 ; 3 skins + 2 free ; AD AP runes.
15€ PaySafeCard or trade for a EUNE acc unranked or 1300+ elo. Includes support info/acc and original email which is blocked tho due to inactivity but I can proove that the email I tell you is real (I'm the owner of this one)

3. EUW ; 95 champs ; 40+ skins ; 5 rune page ; TONS OF RUNES ; Lots of legacy and rare skins, also legendary ; Gold s2, 1450 top elo S3.
Only trade for EUNE acc gold s2 lots of champs and skins like me, good runes, good elo s3 or not touched anyways similar as this one. Got original email with phone number and all stuff + support info and account if needed.

IF YOU DONT GIVE ME YOUR SUPPORT INFO ; ACCOUNT AND/OR ORIGINAL EMAIL I WONT GIVE MINE EITHER !

Also got 1 more account, I didn't have time to listen to all its specs but this is included :
Acc with support info and support account. The acc has all champs, triple gold s2 with 1790 elo or more, gold s3 i think, 70 skins including over 10 legacy like toy soldier gp and kitty kat katarina. 225 € minimum price by paypal or bank transfer (prefered is bank).

I also trade 4x Dota2 gift, CS, CS GO, CZ steam account and/or COD MW2 steam account for LoL acc or skins...