Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF LIMITED SKINS ! PAY PAYPAL or PSC !

Discussion on LF LIMITED SKINS ! PAY PAYPAL or PSC ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF LIMITED SKINS ! PAY PAYPAL or PSC !

Hey guys im looking to buy some limited skins if u have any of them pm me with your price or post here , i can offer as paymeny paypal or PSC , have a good day. !
Old 12/03/2012, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got Rammus and Graves skins, if you arer interested tell me your server and how much skins you need.

grettings

Paypal just via gift
Old 12/03/2012, 11:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 288
pax sivir
Old 12/03/2012, 12:02   #4

I'm interested very badly on , pax jax ! if anybody have will be nice.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling league account has limited skins, Searching for Paypal!
12/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
I'm selling a league account with a good amount of skins for mainly most of the support. SERVER IS EUW Here are some information: Was gold in 3v3 in season 2 so I got the gold rewards with War Hero Janna skin etc... Have the season 2 icon Have the special halloween icons Fair amount of skins (Check Below)
Selling league account has limited skins, Searching for Paypal!
12/20/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling a league account with a good amount of skins for mainly most of the support. SERVER IS EUW Here are some information: Was gold in 3v3 in season 2 so I got the gold rewards with War Hero Janna skin etc... Have the season 2 icon Have the special halloween icons Fair amount of skins (Check Below)
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)
[WTS] Lvl 30 Acc with good limited Skins [Cheap] PAYPAL or PSC
03/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo Community, hiermit wollte ich meinen lvl 30er LoL acc verkaufen der 1390 Elo wert hat und 61 Heros besitzt dazu besitzt der acc noch 743 Riot points. Ihr gebt first oder wir handeln halt mit einem Nehme NUR Payssafecards,Paypal oder WoW Gold auf frostwolf oder WoW Keys an. Runen : eine ad und jungle seite und paar ap und life runen Skins : Temple Jax, Hextech Anivia,