Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Account 800 Wins Legacy, Legendary 30€ PayPal

Discussion on EUNE Account 800 Wins Legacy, Legendary 30€ PayPal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
EUNE Account 800 Wins Legacy, Legendary 30€ PayPal

Eu Nordic and East

Profile:

Champions not owned:

Champions owned list:

Runes (4 Pages) :

Marks

Seals

Glyphs

Quintessences

Skins:

List:

Accepting PayPal or other Eu West account

Check out my other auctions:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 175 SKINS account / LEGACY and Legendary / ALL Champs
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hi, i want quit League of Legends and need to sell my good account. I have spend more and more money and time on this account, so i want sell it for a good and honest price. Details Account Server: Eu West All champs
SICK EUNE Account for SALE. 60 skins, 8 Legendary, 86 champs.
09/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my EUNE LoL Account, that I myself has created without any previous owners. The account has 86 champions, 60 skins (8 legendary) Legendary ones: Astronaut Teemo Battlecast Prime Cho'gath Pulsfire Ezreal Blood Lord Vladimir Brolaf
[WTS] LoL Account EUNE - All Champions - About 30 skins - About 900 wins - Unranked
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i want to sell or trade my LoL account. He is on the EUNE server and has about 900 wins. All Champions are bought and about 31 or 32 skins are available too. I have 3 Rune-Pages and lots of Tier 3 and 2 runes. i would like to get 55-65 Euro PSC or a Diablo 3 Key. P.S.: Picture-Upload doesnt work currently, but i can send you pics per mail or in skype... for more informations PN me (:
WTS LoL ACCOUNT! 860 WINS 73 + CHAMPS 1390 ELO 15 SKINS 2 LEGENDARY ALL FOR 80USD!
02/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTS LoL account - 73 + Champions - Over 15 Skins with 2 Legendary ( DemonBlade Tryn, Astronaut Teemo ) - 33 Wins 23 Losses 1390 Elo ( Almost 1400, Blue Badge ) - 860 Wins ( Summoners Rift and 20 Wins + Over ) If you have any further questions about this account please contact me ASAP at :
LoL account lvl 30 400 wins 3 legendary skins all but 3 champs
06/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm currently selling my league of legends account with 400+ wins and 350 losses. Has all except 3 champions (as of oriana) and over 4000 ip. Every 6300 champion available is on this account! Has over 50+ skins and 3 legendary skins such as captain teemo, firefighter tristana, AND BROOOLAFFF! AMAZING DEAL! I also have 3 rune pages that are filled! my price $70 or a wow account with cataclysm if you have further questions please email me: [email protected]