Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for elo booster 1720-1900 1 placement played

Discussion on Looking for elo booster 1720-1900 1 placement played within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for elo booster 1720-1900 1 placement played

Hi im looking for a booster who can afford me the service I want, at least one match upfront, so I will spect your game if everything goes well i will pay the half then the rest on halfway.

I have 100€ for it, skype : david.sarosz

its EU-W

CLOSED DID IT FOR MYSELF
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF trusted booster to do 1865-1900 for free for some epic feedback !
08/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LF trusted booster to do 1865-1900 for free for some epic feedback ! Add me (vinnie.bruggeman @ skype) if u wanna do it, it would be realy nice from u guys to help me go to plat. Kind regards
need placement games played!
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
i need my placement games played.. i will not be paying an elo base price... since firs tgames are worth much more elo than normal im looking for someoen to play my first games for a price. i will pay 50% half way through then the other 50% when completed... this will keep people from losing and getting paid=] --you win you get paid u fuck me elo you get nothing and i make a new smurf:P skype me: teeejers
[NA] WTS 1900 Acc UNDER 150 GAMES PLAYED
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I want to sell this account. It has under 150 ranked games played and is above 1900 (platinum elo). It has a particularly high win ratio on AD carries. It's never been banned! It has a clean record. Owned champions: Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Blitzcrank
kkBioX's Elo Booster Service xxx -1900
06/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey d00ds, I'm a 1900-2100 average EU player that has quite a bit of free time on his hands. I like to play LoL so much so I throught could get some money out of it, so I would like to do this and help others to reach higher elo or/and get out of elo hell. Since I'm only 1900-2100 I will only be boosting to 1800-1900 which I know I can do as I already have completed one order. After I was looking other boosters, decided to make my price lower than theirs, since I am new to this business....
(WTS) 2.4 KDR HoN Legacy Acc. [1720 mmr]
11/07/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 7 Replies
Legacy Account with great stats going cheap. Contact me for further details. Thanks. EDIT: This account also has a perfect leaver status (0% kick or DC), 64% win rate, 129 CK and 15 Denies/game