Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT my EUW acc (not very good) for acc on EUNE

Discussion on WTT my EUW acc (not very good) for acc on EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT my EUW acc (not very good) for acc on EUNE

hi.i wtt my EUW acc for acc on EUNE.acc needs to be on lvl 30.
on my acci have almost 2 rune pages and 34 champs .
pls message me on my email :

Old 12/01/2012, 01:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can change your region, by submitting an support ticket, for free. So you dont need to change your account either.
Old 12/01/2012, 08:32   #3

its not free. i need to pay 2600 rp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling lol account eune lvl 30 very good
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
have 30 champions 3-4 skins have a ranked team with some wins nice name ONLY FOR 20 paysafecard
EUW,EUNE and smite beta key for some good euw account
08/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title say, i'd like to trade my accounts for some good eu west acc. EUW:72 champions, runes for ad,ap and jungle, 5 skins-riot girl tristana,unchained alistar,nightraven fiora, shadow prince malzahar and traditional lee sin. it has 900+ normal wins, ranked games:299:283 elo is 1211 EUNE:only 40 champions, ad, ap runes. elo is 1175. if you want screens add me on skype:jozaaa7
WTT my EuNe for EuW [good]
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys i want to trade my eune account that stats u can see here Pictures by vlaskex - Photobucket Its on EuNe and i need EuW so please if u have euw acc and u want to trade with me contacr! I will no accept low accoun offers. :) I would like to get offers only from trusted users of elitepvpers but others can post too..Trusted ppl will have advantage.. :) So set offer :D
[EUNE] Selling Good Account
04/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! CURRENT OFFER IS 120 DOLLARS I'm here to sell you an account with A LOT of potential. What's there to know about this account? Well let's see som perks you get by buying this account: You get all champions (All from Viktor patch and up will have double bundle). You get 20 runepages (Hoooly! Yes there are pictures). You will also get a good amount of runes, so you can customize those 20 pages as you please.