Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

has anyone actually bought these 50% off rp sales everyone doin

Discussion on has anyone actually bought these 50% off rp sales everyone doin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
has anyone actually bought these 50% off rp sales everyone doin

looking to buy but everythread seems like no1 buys they just get vouches

most of them by 12's with 10 post and from the trusted ones i mean who wouldnt spend 5$ to be trusted here you can away with mad scams

if anyone has actually bought any lmk off who plz
Old 11/30/2012, 22:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Some bought it and it works but im 99% sure you will be banned, when be used.

Btw wrong forum
Old 11/30/2012, 22:44   #3

where would i ask this at? and like i said ive seen everyone saying they bought but everyone i contacted selling them bullshits me around and we never get to the trade

everyone saying they bought have 3 post and just made account 4 days ago
Old 11/30/2012, 22:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I did buy from one guy. and everything workt. and I got 30+ tbm and over 100 posts. So what's the bullshit with that?
Old 11/30/2012, 22:53   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 288
cant fool the system the house always win
Old 11/30/2012, 22:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well risk of getting ban increases everytime as many people discovers it (i dont even know it really exits or not).Also as i read mods saying if there is an exploit you must share it with all forum.If you try to sell topic must be closed
Old 11/30/2012, 23:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvK1 View Post
I did buy from one guy. and everything workt. and I got 30+ tbm and over 100 posts. So what's the bullshit with that?
i only seen you saying i vouch him for doing it on my smurf i never seen a post saying you bought and everything went good
Old 11/30/2012, 23:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why would I lye? I don't know him. So what's ur point? And u should probably see that Im trust worthy enfough. I said that it works, I don't know if he will start scamming after or w/e. But as for now, everything he have done have workt. So yeah ofc I vouch for him when its works.....
Old 12/01/2012, 00:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvK1 View Post
why would I lye? I don't know him. So what's ur point? And u should probably see that Im trust worthy enfough. I said that it works, I don't know if he will start scamming after or w/e. But as for now, everything he have done have workt. So yeah ofc I vouch for him when its works.....
but did you buy any off him as in a large quantity is what im asking did you actually send him money **** if wat ever he doin works or not will he scam if i send him money or not is all i need to know thats why i askd if u bought it not if he just put it on ur smurf