Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW- Diamond account - All champions

Discussion on Selling EUW- Diamond account - All champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW- Diamond account - All champions

Selling one of my secondary accounts, I dont need it for season 3.

Got all champions and lots of skins that I bought for RP from Tournaments. Selling for PSC or Paypal.

Start Price: 100 eur.

I can screenshare all skins (Got pax skins, and All legendary, only 10-15 champ missing skins).

20 Rune pages all runes needed for competitive play.

1950+ Elo this season, Got diamond border from s2 soloq. I have played like 15 games this season total.

PM me or write in thread, I can screenshare or answer questions.

Edit: I will go first for trusted members, and we can use a middleman from epvp.
Old 11/30/2012, 18:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

confirm email?
Old 11/30/2012, 18:27   #3

The email is my personal one so I cannot give that, but you can change it anyway so.
Old 11/30/2012, 20:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6076
The Black Market: 141/0/0
more screens pls
Old 12/01/2012, 01:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is a scamer!
i pay 100 euros to him and he dont give me the account

ban him he is acer 760!
Old 12/01/2012, 04:39   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Take care he is AndrewK ..