Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade acc EUNE for EUW (Support acc included)

Discussion on Trade acc EUNE for EUW (Support acc included) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Trade acc EUNE for EUW (Support acc included)

Hello.
My friend got this wish to go to west. Of course, he won't play almost 20 to transfer so he wants to trade the account.
This is included :
- The account
- The support account filled with all info (Creation date, original email address, payment methonds, etc.)
I want an account also with support acc / original email. If you don't have that, than I wont give mine either.
Since this is not my account, I do NOT go first.
BUT, of course, I will trade with a trusted middle-man.
I prefer picking my own by posting a thread in the "Middle-man" forums and I usually take 100/x/0 or better, if offered.

Now, to the account.
The account was a tournament winner and recived 20 RP AND a very rare skin, Triumphant Ryze which you can get only by winning a tournament approved by RIOT !

It has like 66 champions, with many solo top's.
AD, AP, Tank runes.
Some RP & IP.
10 skins minimum (Except the 20 RP got by the tournament, he also bought some RP).

Now, a loved thing. The account was GOLD RANKED in Season 2 and is GOLD RANKED is Season 3 (Solo Queue - I boosted him ). 158x top elo I think.

What is the minimum of your account ?
- EU West (Or East with a free transfer)
- 55 champions (Prefered are TOP especially IRELIA)
- Skins doesnt matter (But some skins would be good)
- AD AP runes
- No ****** elo, no bronze Season 2 and no bronze Season 3.
Minimum 0/0 S2 and 0/0 S3 or good elo in S2 and in S3 or unranked S3 - 0/0.

Offers on PM or here.
If your account is better than this, I can throw in a CoD MW2 steam or 4 Dota 2 Gifts or a CS, CS GO, CZ, Dota 2 steam (I sell that tho )

So, go on - offer !