Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTB EU.NE Accounts (lvl 30/0 Ranked)

Discussion on WTT/WTB EU.NE Accounts (lvl 30/0 Ranked) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTB EU.NE Accounts (lvl 30/0 Ranked)

CLOSED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Lv 30 Accounts with little Ranked games played
09/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Willing to buy multiple accounts; must have little ranked games player (preferrably under 20). Rating doesn't matter. 0 ranked games is a big plus. Good runes/multiple rune pages is a big plus. Lots of champs is a big plus. Shoot me a pm/leave a reply if you have any available. We can negotiate the price based on what the account has. You can also add me on skype. Server: NA skype : jgk7dc Thanks
WTS LEAGUE OF LEGEND accounts lvl 30 Ranked or UNRANKED !
05/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guyz , i sell many accounts lvl 30 ranked or unranked with many champs and skins , for more infos add me on league of legend as " LDLC Mirak " or on skype " mirakiswanted "
[WTB] Untouched ranked, North American accounts
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Straightforward, looking for accounts whose ranked games have never been touched. Prices are as follows: 10$ = Bare minimum (level 30 , under 10 champs, a few runes) 15$ = A decent selection of runes, level 30, 20~ Champs 20$ = 30+ Champs, good amount of runes 30$ = 60+ Champs, alot of runes, maybe some skins Payment will be through paypal, and you will be giving the account information first. If you feel uncomfortable doing that we can always hire a middleman who is a lot more...
[WTB] NA accounts lvl 30 No ranked
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for fresh level 30 accounts. I don't want any ranked games on them. I don't care how many champs are on them at all. Looking for cheap. Add my skype : gregsbest. (with the .) bump Bumppp
[WTB] Clean EUW/NA accounts which are ready to play ranked
02/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Heya, Want to buy clean EU West/NA accounts which are ready for ranked games (LVL30, 16+ champs unlocked). Only real prices please, no crap like "I want 50 eur because I have tons of pretty skins". Skins are worthless, they aren't worth even 5 eur. Only serious sellers! :) Thanks.