Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bornnoo13's elo boosting.. (done by a 2300 player)

Discussion on bornnoo13's elo boosting.. (done by a 2300 player) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bornnoo13's elo boosting.. (done by a 2300 player)

About Me:
I am a 21 year old male from Canada, I am looking to get cash
by doing some elo jobs. I have done nearly 100 boosts, and they all turned out to be successful. It all started when my friend in real life who asked me to boost him from 1100-1500 to get his rewards at the end of the season. I am now currently looking to help others get their rewards and bragging rights.

Proof..

Comments:
Originally Posted by kronicle1
He is excellent at coaching, very easy to talk too, and gives great tips.

Originally Posted by KingCum
Really nice guy and definitely a good player as well.

Originally Posted by TacticalTuna
This guy is the BEST!
He was super quick, super professional, and most importantly super effective. Pushed me 200 elo in just shy of 24hr and was very accommodating to my schedule.
This may seem like a fake post but I assure you it's real. PM me if you want to talk but I assure you I'm a real person.
Here's my elo graph.
http://i.imgur.com/skO4W.jpg
Cheers!

Originally Posted by Jаcques
He is a really high skilled player - trustful!

Originally Posted by HeavyKane
Taught me a lot about league of legends and, has improved my game a lot
He's the guide to the Galaxy of League. League of Legends hard carry, great guy to give your trust too.

Originally Posted by eddyx
friendly person, approachable and good advice.
treats you like a person, would recommend 100%!

Originally Posted by sl1ppa
This guy is awesome, boosted me from 1200-1400 in 2 days. Quick, fast and safe.

Originally Posted by mightychicken
Great booster won practically every game, easy to contact with on skype. Top notch NA booster

RULES:
Your job will always be completed as requested following all of our strict procedures and guidelines. We will never message or communicate to people on your account except when necessary in-game. In addition, we will not use ANY IP/RP unless otherwise told to!

Prices:
0-1k elo $25 per 100 elo
1k-1.2k $30 per 100 elo
1.2k-1.4k $35 per 100 elo
1.4k-1.5k $50 per 100 elo
1.5k-1.7k $60 per 100 elo
1.7k-1.9k $70 per 100 elo
1.9k-2k $80 per 100 elo
2k- 2.1k $100 per 100 elo

Deals can be made for those buying in bulk... (If that means multiple accounts many hours of tutoring or a high volume of elo.)

Also! If you guys want a discount...bring an interested friend (or enemy or person you’ve never met) along with you. If they buy a boost i will give you a discount on yours!

We also offer tutoring.
If you want to be tutored by a gold player its 15 dollars an hour,
plat player is 20 an hour,
diamond player is 25 an hour.
We simply break down where you require the most work, or what you are most interested in learning (champion, lane, role, teamfights, ect) and spend our time fixing that the most.

Add me on SKYPE: "bornnoo13"
Thanks
1 User