Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving MW3 Steam for LoL Account

Discussion on Giving MW3 Steam for LoL Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving MW3 Steam for LoL Account

Hey guys, wanna trade my MW3 Account against level 30 LoL Account.

Required for LoL Account: - Level 30
- 20+ Champions
- 2 Full Rune Pages (AP/AD)
- over 1200 elo.
Old 11/23/2012, 20:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 250
Hej, add me on Skype (arkian123)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need EUW ACC, giving Steam ACC with CS:GO, Dota 2 and other games.
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I am searching for good League of Legends account in West. I trade my Steam ACC with CS:GO, Dota 2, AC: Brotherhood and L4D2. Care more for champs and runes. If you have account PM me, but I want you to be trusted user. Maybe we will make the deal through MM, for example someone from the forum. I have some vouches in Steam. Anyone?
Giving Steam[MW3] Acc For LoL Acc
07/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys as u can see i am giving my steam main account with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Singleplayer -Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer -Orcs Must Die -Half Life 1 -Half Life 2 -Half Life Deathmatch -Half Life Lost Coast Ok i will give this account for 1 good League Of Legends Account on EUW I can give u code of activation for Call Of Duty too...
Looking for LoL account,Giving Mw3 Steam account !
05/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a LoL account,if anyone is interessted pm me than we can talk about the accounts :).
WoW US account - Characters on Eitrigg - SC2 Account attached and giving email
11/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Account: Level 85 Pally nothing special on gear, Level 83 Hunter also nothing special. This account comes with a SC2 game under the BNET account as well. - $70.00 PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE Comes With: Security Question: Security Question Answer: Parental Password: First Name: Last Name:
GIVING STEAM/ORIGIN ACCS FOR TF2 ITEMS
08/13/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
if you interested pm me or add [email protected] all of steams are verified & vac clean i can verify to your mail