Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading level 30s on NA

Discussion on Selling/Trading level 30s on NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/Trading level 30s on NA

Hey Guys I am selling a bunch of accounts on NA.
All are level 30 and are atleast silver S2. All over 20 champions and have atleast 4 skins. All are really cheap 10$ each. You go frist via PayPal or Paysafe card we can also use a middleman no problem. I can even give you a acc and pass to log in my account and charge me up with some Riot Points.
If you want to take a look at the accounts add me on skype. naruto-mega
I also have a few accounts of EUW and Nordic East, also cheap PBE accounts
$5 all champs and runes also all the PBE accounts have over 80 skins including all the legendary ones.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling/Trading level 30 on NA
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my alt on League Of Legends. For around 5-7,5$ (Or trade it for a game or something). Its pretty basic a level 30 account with 25 champions (picture 1). Has Silver S2 1283 elo or something like that. We can use PayPal or AlertPay. You go 1st. (If not trusted.) Has a total of 9 skins. Also still has a double EXP boost (days and wins). If you are interessted please add me on skype : naruto-mega (We can share screens, teamviewer etc....)
Selling/Trading -Level 45 Famas Retail-Level 35 AI AW-Level 4 M60 Retail!!!
08/06/2012 - WarRock Trading - 15 Replies
Selling or trading those three accounts. Level 45 Famas Retail 200+ Days Gold MP7A1 400K+ Dinar Level 35 AI-AW Retail Level 4 M60 Retail Account SOLD!!!