Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] NA lvl 30 account for EUW lvl 30account

Discussion on [WTT] NA lvl 30 account for EUW lvl 30account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello guys,

i want to trade a NA account (lvl.30) with a EU-W account (lvl.30)
(This account was just for fun account, so dont have much champions and no elo and no skin. But no ranked games played after the recent patch. So its a fresh one.)

Leave a message here or you can write me a private message.

Sincerley

up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble_pop View Post

Hello guys,

i want to trade a NA account (lvl.30) with a EU-W account (lvl.30)
(This account was just for fun account, so dont have much champions and no elo and no skin. But no ranked games played after the recent patch. So its a fresh one.)

Leave a message here or you can write me a private message.

Sincerley

up
up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
NA lvl 30 account for EUW lvl 30account Hello guys, i want to trade a NA account (lvl.30) with a EU-W account (lvl.30) (This account was just for fun account, so dont have much champions and no elo and no skin. But no ranked games played after the recent patch. So its a fresh one.) Leave a message here or you can write me a private message.
11/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys, i want to trade a NA account (lvl.30) with a EU-W account (lvl.30) (This account was just for fun account, so dont have much champions and no elo and no skin. But no ranked games played after the recent patch. So its a fresh one.) Leave a message here or you can write me a private message. Sincerley
[B]LoL Lv.30Account [S]PSC
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Also ich verkaufe meinen LeagueofLegends Account, da ich das Spiel einfach nicht mehr spiele. Der Account ist Unranked, sprich er hat noch kein ELO. Ich nehme PSC und auch e*gold. Ihr macht einfach Gebote entweder per PN oder hier und ich sage dann ob ich darauf eingehe oder eben nicht. Champions:55 Skins:6 Runenseiten: 1.AP 2.Tank Boost:IP-Boost 14Siege
WTS 30Account 10€PSC
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys im selling my Account lvl 30 with 200wins 8 skins and 30champs It only kost 10€ PSC offline pls come fast and add me in skype skype : gino elahmed FAST!
(S) CHEAP ACCOUNT 20euro PAYSAFE 30ACCOUNT
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys Im Selling my League of legends account I got 250~wins 10skins, and 40champions EuW server I want only 20euro Paysafecard Or Gold in Dragonica. Pls contact me fast!!!!! FAST PUSH!