Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate League Account For Sale

Discussion on Ultimate League Account For Sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate League Account For Sale

sold
Old 11/15/2012, 19:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 831
How much you want?
Old 11/15/2012, 19:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHaCKi™ View Post
How much you want?
Don't have a specific number in mind, in no rush to sell, just waiting for a fair offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SALE!] S4 League Hot-Account!
01/26/2013 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Now i will sell my account from S4 League ... Ok , now the items : - Darkness Twin Blade ( 7 Days , Attack +7% ) - Bloody Spy Dagger (Permanent from Fumbi Pen SHOP , Attack +3%) - Clothes from Fumbi ( Not Permanent ) - Gloves and Shoes from Beginning - Hair : Defy Long Hair (Black , Permanent) , Defy Long Hair (Golden , Permanent ) SETS : -Western Boy Set (30 Days) -Racing Driver Set (7 Days)
[EU WEST!] LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ULTIMATE ACCOUNT!
07/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my league of legends account 30 level on EU West. Account has never been banned. I don't have time to play anymore. Account is worth 230$ or 190€. I sell it for: 85$ or 70€! I don't exchange for other accounts. I own 82 champions, 33 skins, 19 rune pages and LOT of expensive runes! I have 826 wins on normal game and 339wins/328 on ranked with 1206 elo. I have 22 RP left. I'll send you details of my account after you buy and you can then change email and password. Have any...
Ultimate League of Legends Account For Sale!
07/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Well, I don't have time to play league anymore because of diablo 3... lmao.. I'm accepting paypal cash or d3 items/gold 850+ wins / Top Elo: 1444 / US Server / No history of account conflicts 72 Champions Total Owned Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu
lvl 30 League Account For Sale
01/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Not sure if this is a good place to post looked around Google and this site poped up. Up for sale is my lvl 30 League of Legends account US. League of Legends Level 30 Account for Sale 81 Champions Missing champions: Cassiopeia,Graves,Kog'Maw,Leona,Malzahar,Maokai,Sh yvana,Viktor,Xerath 10 Runes pages
*Hot* League account for sale *Hot*
11/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm selling my North American LoL account. The account is level 30 with 1285 normal wins and it has all champions owned and 135 skins. I ended season 1 with gold rank so the account has both kayle and Jarvans exclusive skins. It has 517 RP and 2601 IP. This account also has the PAX Jax skin. 10/13 legendary skins including: Demonblade Tryndamere Nunu Bot Lion Dance kog maw