Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a legit pax twisted fate skin code.

Discussion on Selling a legit pax twisted fate skin code. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/15/2012, 11:06   #16

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by be7ch View Post
absolutely true ... u can always type to support and u'v got it back in 24-36 hours
Another void comment, the ebay seller sent me a picture of the code that would be forwarded to the buyer, so we both have as much evidence as each other.

*** **** big mouth kids thinking they know stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsologia1 View Post

Thing is u will receive money, but the guy that bought it may loose it within months later. Thaths why i called it ghost.
Obviously when i bought it from ebay i wasn't a ****** and got the guy to send me the picture of the skin code so we both have as much evidence as each other, please gtfo of here.
Old 11/15/2012, 11:09   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 288
i bid 80euro
Old 11/15/2012, 11:15   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nillskill View Post
please gtfo of here.
Got the answer i was looking for. Thanks

Old 11/15/2012, 11:18   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsologia1 View Post

Thing is u will receive money, but the guy that bought it may loose it within months later. Thaths why i called it ghost.
It makes no sense to explain him. Brainless retarded kid who cant even make any efforts to get ur point.

Gonna be cute with your retardness.

Old 11/15/2012, 11:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by be7ch View Post
It makes no sense to explain him. Brainless retarded kid who cant even make any efforts to get ur point.

Gonna be cute with your retardness.

What is your point? I have all proof of the code, have screenshot etc and have as much owning evidence as the seller on ebay, you guys are trying to ruin the sale of my skin for what purpose i don't know other than being annoying.
Old 11/15/2012, 11:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Excuse me sir. My purpose is not to further ruinin' your thread or smthing. Its just something like this.

2/0/1 -FACT
The most ppl who commented are more informed about the trades than u - FACT
and also u started with the rude posts, like someone is attacking you 4 something, when in fact there are only questions, which you can safely answer.
Old 11/15/2012, 12:40   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My question is, why are you getting so defensive ?... These are all valid points..

Point A: How do you know the code is legit / redeemable if you have never used it, and you purchased it from someone on Ebay... You don't know if they used the code yet or not, and cannot prove if the code has been used.

Point B: The original seller of the skin "from ebay" can claim that the code was stolen / misused by someone, and the skin will be taken away from whoever used that code, and the skin added to the account of the original seller.

Without the Physical card that comes with the code on it, This sale is a BAD IDEA for anyone who does not want to get scammed. Your being defensive as all hell, Your trying to sell a code that you supposedly bought from ebay, and can't even prove the code is legit, or provide the physical card. This is what we call in the trading world, a BAD TRADE.

-=This sale, with the facts as they are, brings the value of the code down dramatically, Your skin code is only worth about $50, because the risk involved is enormous, Besides has anyone actually seen the Pax TF Skin ? The thing is ugly as all hell, It may be listed on Ebay for $300, But its not SELLING for $300... Get your facts straight, Asking Price and Selling price are 2 completely different things.=-
Old 11/15/2012, 12:54   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats ect i said ... ofensive as f*k with no reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
Besides has anyone actually seen the Pax TF Skin ? The thing is ugly as all hell
mi laik it ... le gangnam style
Old 11/15/2012, 14:06   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
You said it's an investment? That's wrong. The skin is at the peak of it's value right now. The game itself is bound to be dead within the next 3-4 years. It's becoming diablo as it is. There's a pretty high chance that TF could be nerfed, nobody plays him, skin value gone. There is nothing in league of legends that you can call an "investment". You can profit with it, but there is no investment in the game. Just saying.
Old 11/15/2012, 14:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksauce View Post
You said it's an investment? That's wrong. The skin is at the peak of it's value right now. The game itself is bound to be dead within the next 3-4 years. It's becoming diablo as it is. There's a pretty high chance that TF could be nerfed, nobody plays him, skin value gone. There is nothing in league of legends that you can call an "investment". You can profit with it, but there is no investment in the game. Just saying.
More people play league than ever before, my friends who used to think it was **** and played hon have now shifted to league, sure after 4 years it'll be dead but before then one of the rarest skins in game to get will continue to rise in price.

I don't like people spamming a sales thread (a lot of trading forums have a rule to not post in sales threads unless genuinely interested) unless they are interested, if anyone has questions i would kindly answer them in skype like big boys, i don't need kids in here causing trouble and throwing accusations because i have one negative trade due to a douchebag, trade would be done safely with a trusted middleman.
Old 11/15/2012, 15:13   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much?
Old 11/16/2012, 00:34   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalete View Post
How much?
Add me on skype to offer if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtalon View Post
My question is, why are you getting so defensive ?... These are all valid points..

Point A: How do you know the code is legit / redeemable if you have never used it, and you purchased it from someone on Ebay... You don't know if they used the code yet or not, and cannot prove if the code has been used.

Point B: The original seller of the skin "from ebay" can claim that the code was stolen / misused by someone, and the skin will be taken away from whoever used that code, and the skin added to the account of the original seller.

Without the Physical card that comes with the code on it, This sale is a BAD IDEA for anyone who does not want to get scammed. Your being defensive as all hell, Your trying to sell a code that you supposedly bought from ebay, and can't even prove the code is legit, or provide the physical card. This is what we call in the trading world, a BAD TRADE.

-=This sale, with the facts as they are, brings the value of the code down dramatically, Your skin code is only worth about $50, because the risk involved is enormous, Besides has anyone actually seen the Pax TF Skin ? The thing is ugly as all hell, It may be listed on Ebay for $300, But its not SELLING for $300... Get your facts straight, Asking Price and Selling price are 2 completely different things.=-
I have a picture of the said card, so i have as much evidence of owning the code as the original seller from ebay, please stop making yourself look stupid, the skin is worth at least $150+ even on elitepvpers.
Old 11/16/2012, 01:17   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Only way league will survive is if DOTA 2 dies (which is highly unlikely), and if HON dies (maybe because it just went free).
Old 11/19/2012, 06:57   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so at last u sold it?

Tags
fate, league of legends, pax, skin, twisted