Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Want] Diamond (maybe plat) team/slot (with 5 games) [Have] Dota2 invites!

Discussion on [Want] Diamond (maybe plat) team/slot (with 5 games) [Have] Dota2 invites! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
----

deleted
Old 11/13/2012, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my thread is up
Old 11/13/2012, 00:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nobody wants your ******* ****** *** dota2 invites. holy **** im surprised no one told you this already

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Gold/Plat/Diamond team slot (NA)
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Im looking to buy a slot on a ranked team and get my 5 wins ASAP. The only thing is that I only want to join a team that is still in the Gold/Plat/Diamond range because apparently if it isn't you wont get the rewards ( A HIDDEN rule for Ranked Rewards Season Two, Riot: can you elaborate? : leagueoflegends) so if you have a team still in this range pm me I'll pay via paypal.
WTB - [NA] Plat or Diamond 3v3 Team spot (including 5 Games)
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post here or pm me if you can do this Paying up to $100 for diamond. If you already do this service add my skype : idylni thank-you
WTB - [NA] Plat or Diamond 3v3 Team spot (including 5 Games)
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Post here or pm me if you can do this Paying up to $100 for diamond. If you already do this service add my skype : idylni thank-you bump
Looking for Slot in Diamond/Plat Team EUW
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to pay money to get a slot in the team and the 5 wins i need in order to get the rewards. pm me in elitepvpers pls if u have a team
[WTB] NA 1 3v3 slot plat/diamond
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a 3v3 team in NA that is plat or diamond to sell me a slot and win 5 games on my account, or to create a team for 3v3. With a couple of your friends and i play the first 5 games and you gain either Plat or Diamond rating. You should consider that a 3v3 ELO is easier and faster to get. .