Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]League of legends North america/West acc

Discussion on [WTS]League of legends North america/West acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey Im leaving lol so i wanted to sell my OPPPPP account

North America
Champions - ALL
Skins - 63 (some legendary's and limited's too)
9 Full Runepages (i have 10 pages but the last is empty)
It has 1k rp
I can throw in a little RP to make a namechange

Europe West
Champions - 86
Skins - midnight ahri, Bird of pray anivia, Goth annie, Freljord Ashe, Nightmare Cho-gath, Phantom Kartus, Grim Reaper Kartus, Sandstorm katarina
7 Full Runepage

Contact me via Skype - jahamuhalol
Offer the price ^_^
More detailed in private

Ok in so telling everyone just to know that if someone by skype nick - saad.rdd is adding you hes a scammer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im leaving lol so i wanted to sell my OPPPPP account North America Champions - ALL Skins - 63 (some legendary's and limited's too) 9 Full Runepages (i have 10 pages but the last is empty) It has 1k rp I can throw in a little RP to make a namechange Europe West
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im leaving lol so i wanted to sell my OPPPPP account North America Champions - ALL Skins - 63 (some legendary's and limited's too) 9 Full Runepages (i have 10 pages but the last is empty) It has 1k rp I can throw in a little RP to make a namechange Europe West
BUYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NORTH AMERICA
08/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
BUYING LEVEL 30 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT THAT HAS ALOT OF SKINS , CHAMPS, AND RUNES GIVE ME YOUR OFFER HERE PM ME FOR MY SKYPE WANT TO TRADE WITH HIGH REP OR MODERATOR
Buying; North America League of Legends Account
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm mostly looking for high leveled accounts, near 30 is also accepted. I would prefer accounts with more champions, skins doesn't really matter but they will be taken into consideration. I'll be paying with paypal, add me on skype for further discussions; junnwi I don't have any other type of payment, i only use paypal.
3 $10 League of Legends RP Cards (North America) for Sale
06/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/29yf5w6.jpg So I recently went to Gamestop to cancel a pre-order but I didn't get cash for all of it and was stuck with store credit. I originally wanted to deposit the cash into my account and use it for something else. So I bought 3 $10 RP Cards and was wondering if any of you would like to buy them off me and send the payment through PayPal. $10 for a $10 RP Card basically. If you want to buy all 3, I can do it for $25 for all 3 $10 RP Cards, so you save $5 and get...