Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Jax Pax + 3x $10 Riot cards

Discussion on S> Jax Pax + 3x $10 Riot cards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
S> Jax Pax + 3x $10 Riot cards

Let me know your offers for them, add me in skype: craig.boo.

MM can/will be used.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Riot Cards
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i am buying all riot cards up to 100$. I will be paying with PSC. I will give 10€ PSC for every 15€ Riot Card. Post or PM me your skype :cool:
S> 2x $10 Riot cards and 1 x $25 Riot card
11/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Will use trusted middleman to screen share and redeem. Prefer payment with payza or something other than paypal, I AM SELLING! They work 100% for NA, not sure how they work on EU. Thanks.
[WTS] 3x$10 Riot Point Cards
10/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Will scratch them on the cam, to prove legitimacy and so you know that they have not been used before etc. Selling all 3 for a combined price of $20 PSC (however I can option for PayPal). Only PM me your skype if you want to buy all 3, I will not be selling just one or two for a lower price. Only if you buy all 3.
Riot Graves 2 Cards to sell. :D
08/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Dude's its me again. I've got 2 Riot Graves Card's left... i will sell each for 10 Euro PSC. If you want this Skin´ add' me in Skype. ; Dysfunky93
[Selling] Riot Cards !!!!
08/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey There, today i wanna sell my Skin Cards for an Cheap Price cause i go to the Gamescom in Köln DD Status : Pax Jax Codes Eu West - 4 Cards Eu Nordic - 3 Cards