Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> PAX SiVIR SKiN & Plat ELO Slot/Team (NA SERVERS)

Discussion on B> PAX SiVIR SKiN & Plat ELO Slot/Team (NA SERVERS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> PAX SiVIR SKiN & Plat ELO Slot/Team (NA SERVERS)

Wanting to buy PAX SiViR SKiN ~ North America Server CODE = 14$ USD

&

Buying a Platinum SLOT or TEAM (3's or 5's) ~ North America Server = Your price.

Send me PM, or leave message here.

bump .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling My PAX Jax and PAX Sivir skin codes! (BOTH WORK FOR ALL SERVERS)
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my unused Pax Jax NA/EU skin code. I don't play Jax, nor feel any need to have this skin. I've had this laying around since PAX 2010 and I have never had the urge to use it because I don't even like Jax as a champion. I'm not looking for anything ridiculous because frankly I just want to get rid of this code for a decent offer. Anyone who is interested to buy this, contact me at: EMAIL: [email protected] gantparsky @yahoo.com (for non-registered users)
Looking for Slot in Diamond/Plat Team EUW
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to pay money to get a slot in the team and the 5 wins i need in order to get the rewards. pm me in elitepvpers pls if u have a team
[WTB] NA 1 3v3 slot plat/diamond
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a 3v3 team in NA that is plat or diamond to sell me a slot and win 5 games on my account, or to create a team for 3v3. With a couple of your friends and i play the first 5 games and you gain either Plat or Diamond rating. You should consider that a 3v3 ELO is easier and faster to get. .
[S] Trusted Pax Sivir / Rammus skin [b] 10€ pro skin
08/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey ich such die beiden genannt skins aber nicht von irgend welchens nonames hier im forum.. Bei trusted egbe ich first aber auch gerne mit MM. Skype : realblusher Ps. Kann auch Steam keys bieten..
[WTB] PAX SIVIR SKIN | RIOT SINGED SKIN
04/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, ich kaufe folgende 2 Skins: Pax Sivir Skin - 10€ Riot Singed Skin - 13€ Ich zahle per PayPal.