Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted EU-W or EU-E LVL 30 acc.

Discussion on Wanted EU-W or EU-E LVL 30 acc. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanted EU-W or EU-E LVL 30 acc.

As title, required a basic lvl 30 acc, nothing special really, but a bonus for extra rune pages and Flat AD, Magic pen, armour, MR and scaling AP, flat AP runes.

Basically want a smurf for ranked, don't care about the elo state or the amount of skins, as long as it is lvl 30 and has a clean tribunal record - No acc's that have had 2 week + bans issued to it!

I will send the money after I log in and check the account, I will change the password and then send the money.

Many won't like that deal, however, if anyone kicked and screamed enough they could claim the account back from riot.

I think it is much more likely that as a buyer I would be scammed. PSC is not viable for me.

I will use paypal to send the money.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just wanted to say...
02/10/2013 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
just wanted to say.... hey everyone, how are you? btw anyone have any aim bots? :D
[Help wanted]Need someone to help me
01/14/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hi, I have looked threw this forum (maybe not good enough) but jesus christ so many guides to make a private server. I tryed a few but I got errors so I removed everything. Anyway can someone just LINK me to the best guide on how to make one? I prefer the newest private server 5300+ or what is it again? But I need to have a ninja. Also when I have my server, how do I get other people online? What do they have to download and connect to, to be able to join me? That's pretty much it.
Im new here i just wanted to know
07/01/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
if there is anyway to hack battle pirates sorry for my noobosity lol
Help Wanted :(
03/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hay Guys, can any one help me and tell me how can i know my secret answer or how change my Registered E-mail in my Sro Account it was blocked and now i could get it back and i can't even change the PW because it's secured with the Verification Code i know the account ID i know the account PW i know the account Registered E-mail
[HELP WANTED!]
04/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Alright well i run my own server with another source,yes i no... I try and add stuff to the source when i add stuff i select Build Solution On Microsoft Visual C# 2008 well to put it this way nothing is happening everything is staying the same i have put the properties to debug and well it is plain out not working If anyone could help me PM me and i will give u my msn Thanks for all your help