Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

3v3 Diamond Team/Spots !TRUSTED!CHEAP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3v3 Diamond Team/Spots !TRUSTED!CHEAP!

Hi, I'm offering you 3v3 Diamond team spots with 5 won games till Nov 5.

We are couple of very high ranked players, who are decided to make some money while playing, we're going to add you in game to our fl anytime so you could be sure we aren't 1200's scammers.

Diamond + 5 wins 60

We are picking up 8 customers at once, the customers wont play with us, we're going to play on your accounts althrough you could use TeamViewer to logging so don't need to give us your account login if you don't want it.

Add me on skype if you want : sharpnewen

See you on field of justice.

« SELLING 1609 RANKED 3's TEAM. ALMOST PLAT | need refs pay »

Similar Threads
[Trusted Booster] Selling Platinum/Diamond 3v3 Team Spots
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 56 Replies
Hello - Decided to make a separate thread from my solo q elo boosting which can be found here - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2118156-euw-elo-boosting-up-2000-a.html - I've decided to boost some 3v3 teams lately and...
WE ARE SELLING OUR DIAMOND TEAM SPOTS
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone ; We are selling our diamond team spots team's rank is diamond on 3v3.Now we are 4 in team so we can get 5 customer for diamond.We have only diamond team so dont ask me for gold or platinum services. You can play on your Account...
I SELL 3v3 DIAMOND TEAM SPOTS/LEAD
10/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Guys! 2 Friends and me made a Diamond Team 3v3 for a random guy who wanted to pay us, in the end, he just wanted to betray us and didn't gave us any money so we didnt gave him the lead obviously. So now i am sitting on a team what i dont...
Selling Platinum & Diamond Team Spots
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
#1. We are selling Platinum Teams and Gold teams in NA* only (5s and 3s). We have many teams-Diamond and Platinum. (Our price is $200 for Platinum 5v5/ $150 for Platinum 3v3) -If these price are too high, please offer us your price so we can put...