Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloJob ONLY over 2k+ [HIGHRATED ELO] before s3

Discussion on EloJob ONLY over 2k+ [HIGHRATED ELO] before s3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EloJob ONLY over 2k+ [HIGHRATED ELO] before s3

Hello,
Me and my friend (2.5k+ elo) would like to do Elojobs over 1600 rating to Diamond I., 9 out 10 win ratio.
If you are interested or you have questions please contact us.
We provide fast and clean service.

Its the best time (also the last aswell) for getting DIAMOND TIER in this season.

Server: EUW

Thank you for reading!
Old 10/23/2012, 08:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Old Thread.

Be Carefull!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
elojob eloboost elo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elojob.com - ELO Boosting by 2k+ Pros
07/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
www.elojob.com Advertising our service. All of our boosters are 2k+ rated and some of them you may even know from streaming. Check out the website for more info. NA, EU West, and EU Nordic & East servers only. Thank you very much.
[PvE] Verendum Online <~> HighRated Cap 110 <~> Dedicated
11/11/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 20 Replies
http://community.verendumonline.com/images/gamesma nia/advertise.png !_WELCOME TO OUR WORLD_! !_Verendum Online_! A new PvE-Server opened <<_Verendum Online_>> We hope that there aren't any minor bugs, the main language is ENGLISH and if anyone has any question just send a private message! WEBSITE
Suche deutschen highrated Server
11/10/2010 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi Hab schon alles durchsucht aber find keinen funktionierenden deutschen highrated server mit ~100x oder mehr EXP. Kennt jmd einen? MfG
goood highrated server
01/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
im looking for a good high rates pserver that i could play on? please anyne i dont speak german at all im actually brazilian and i would love to play on any high rates server out there pleaseand thank you