Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 1660 LOL NA Account All Champs, 576 RP , 22k IP, Lots of Skins!!

Discussion on Selling 1660 LOL NA Account All Champs, 576 RP , 22k IP, Lots of Skins!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 1660 LOL NA Account All Champs, 576 RP , 22k IP, Lots of Skins!!

add me on skype rennat101 if intrested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
- Selling EUW Account - All champs - Lots of skins - Cheap -
05/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will not name it all here. I'll give you a low down: All champs minus Karma sona and morde Unchainted ali longhorn ali prom king amumu Bloodmoon akali
Selling NA Account 1423 Silver lots of skins and champs
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to possibly sell my account, not really sure what it’s worth so ill just put it up here and you can make offers. I have lots of champions and skins and ill start by listing my stats. Current ELO 1423 Solo Q Top rating 1515 I am silver boxed. Solo Q stats are 258-250 W/L 3331/3131/3896 K/D/A = 5.9 / 5.6 / 6.8 Nothing special I know but im going to tell you it, im thinking whoever is interested in this account will want the champs and skins more than anything. Normal Games...
Selling: Lv30 LoL account, lots of skins/champs/runes
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I am looking to sell my League of Legends (North American) account. I have been playing it since shortly after it's official release, so I've wracked up a lot of champions, boosts, wins, skins and runes. I had been working on this account for at least two years, probably longer, but I've lost track of time. I no longer have interest in the game, so I'm looking to sell. Below I've listed all the stats of my account, along with all runes, skins, etc. I have not decided on a...
Selling LoL Account - All Champs, LOTS of skins and runes
12/15/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 30 NA Account - 1400+ Solo Queue - All Champions (including Ahri). - 3582 IP + incoming Dodge Runes refund. - Skins: o Stinger Akali, Crimson Akali o Unchained Alistar o Re-Gifted Amumu o Red Riding Annie o Queen Ashe
[Selling]League of legends LVL 29 US account( lots of champs and skins )
05/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Because I gave up playing LoL and I'm heading back to LotRO and Cabal, I'm selling my account. Here's a list of all the champs and skins I posses: Akali : Nurse Akali Skin. Alistar: Matador Alistar Skin Anivia : Noxus Anivia Skin. Ashe: Queen Ashe Skin. Blitzcrank : Boom Boom Blitzcrank Skin. Caitlyn: Sheriff Caitlyn Skin. Cassiopeia:Siren Cassiopeia Skin.