Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] 4 Samurai yi NA, 3 Samurai YI EUW and 1x 3 day IP boost EUW

Discussion on [H] 4 Samurai yi NA, 3 Samurai YI EUW and 1x 3 day IP boost EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] 4 Samurai yi NA, 3 Samurai YI EUW and 1x 3 day IP boost EUW

I have 4 samurai master yi for NA server and 3 master yi skins and 1x 3 day IP boost code for EU west.. i can exchange it for master yi eune cause 1 of my friends didnt get 1 and can exchange it for any other skin for EUNE.. u can PM me here
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading/Selling Master Yi + Samurai Skin + EXP Boost
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I have a few of those codes from the alienware giveaway and am looking for either riot graves or FM rammus skins that work on NA. If you use one of the codes on EU it will work on the other eu server. If you use it on NA, it will only work on NA. post here with your skype and ill add you
WTS/WTT Master Yi Champ + Samurai Skin + EXP Boost Key
10/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Topic, got a key. Want: other Skins (not Rammus/Graves) or PSC/eGold.
1-Day XP Boost - Master Yi - Samurai Yi
09/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling 1 keys of 1-Day XP Boost - Master Yi - Samurai Yi This includes xp boost for 1 day, master yi champion, and a skin for him "Samurai Yi" 1 psc of 2€ for the key or trading a key code of other skin for EU-W THIS KEY ONLY WORK IN EUW ADD:
Biete/Sell Alienware Key Master Yi + Samurai Yi + XP BOOST
09/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Ich hab von alienware einen Key ergattert bekommen der einen Master Yi + Samurai Yi enthält. Außerdem noch einen XP Boost. Ihr könnt mir ja was anbieten wenn ihr intressiert seid. Eng: I got a key by alienware , which includes Master yi and Samurai Yi . It also have a XP Boost, just offer me something if youre interested in the key
[WTT] EUW xp boost for samurai yi skin EUNE
08/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have one code for xp boost on EUW, and I'm looking for samurai yi skin on EUNE. PM ME