Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bornnoo13's EloBoosts/Coaching (Done By A 1.9k Player)

Discussion on bornnoo13's EloBoosts/Coaching (Done By A 1.9k Player) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bornnoo13's EloBoosts/Coaching (Done By A 1.9k Player)

About Me:
I am a 21 year old male from Canada, I am looking to get some riot point's
by doing some elo jobs. I have done over 20 elo boosts, and they all turned out to be successful. It all started when my friend in real life who asked me to boost him from 1100-1500 to get his rewards at the end of the season (Got $125 Riot Points) I am now currently looking to help others get their rewards and bragging rights.

Comments:
Originally Posted by kronicle1
He is excellent at coaching, very easy to talk too, and gives great tips.

Originally Posted by KingCum
Really nice guy and definitely a good player as well.

Originally Posted by TacticalTuna
This guy is the BEST!
He was super quick, super professional, and most importantly super effective. Pushed me 200 elo in just shy of 24hr and was very accommodating to my schedule.
This may seem like a fake post but I assure you it's real. PM me if you want to talk but I assure you I'm a real person.
Here's my elo graph.
http://i.imgur.com/skO4W.jpg
Cheers!

Originally Posted by Jаcques
He is a really high skilled player - trustful!

Originally Posted by HeavyKane
Taught me a lot about league of legends and, has improved my game a lot

He's the guide to the Galaxy of League. League of Legends hard carry, great guy to give your trust too.

Originally Posted by eddyx
friendly person, approachable and good advice.
treats you like a person, would recommend 100%!

Originally Posted by sl1ppa
This guy is awesome, boosted me from 1200-1400 in 2 days. Quick, fast and safe.

Originally Posted by mightychicken
Great booster won practically every game, easy to contact with on skype. Top notch NA booster

RULES:
Your job will always be completed as requested following all of our strict procedures and guidelines. We will never message or communicate to people on your account except when necessary in-game. In addition, we will not use ANY IP/RP unless otherwise told to!

Prices:
0-1200 - $25 USD per 100 rating
1200 - 1400 - $35 USD per 100 rating
1400 - 1600 - $50 USD per 100 rating
1600 -1800 - $65 USD per 100 rating
1800 - 1900 - $100 USD

Coaching :
$15/1H
$25/2H
Here are some elo boosts i've done:

Add me on SKYPE: "bornnoo13"

PAYMENT METHOD
The payment is done with LoL riot point cards, 50% of the payment is sent upfront, then another 50% when we are about halfway through the process.
(Looking to get almost all the skins)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 23:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i might test you for some vouches