Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Average 2600 Elo Team Selling Spots to Ranked 5's Diamond

Discussion on Average 2600 Elo Team Selling Spots to Ranked 5's Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Average 2600 Elo Team Selling Spots to Ranked 5's Diamond

We have a team with average solo queue elo of 2600. We are selling total of 8 slots to a fresh new ranked 5's team that will be diamond, so far we have 6 spots reserved .

Price : $170
Average Solo Queue Elo of Team: 2550.
Region: NA

reserve your spot today.
Old 10/10/2012, 14:01   #2

taking one more order, just got our previous team to diamond. This one begins next monday, so far we have 5/8 spots reserved, 3 spots left
Old 10/10/2012, 15:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you wont get the reward cause the others must play at least 5 games in that team
Old 10/14/2012, 09:25   #4

we know, we are starting a fresh new team and getting it to diamond. right now we have 5 slots reserved, 4 slots remaining for sales

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Position in a Platinum/Diamond Ranked Team
10/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy a position in a Platinum/Diamond ranked team. My offer is a 20 Euros PSC. We will use a middleman, or you go first.
Selling Platinum & Diamond Team Spots
09/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
#1. We are selling Platinum Teams and Gold teams in NA* only (5s and 3s). We have many teams-Diamond and Platinum. (Our price is $200 for Platinum 5v5/ $150 for Platinum 3v3) -If these price are too high, please offer us your price so we can put you on our list, though your spot is not guaranteed if your offer is too low. ~If you're interested please add me in the following: Skype: Hurgust Email: [email protected] *Add me if you have any questions about the team*
I search slot in diamond ranked team
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I search slot in diamond ranked team ! add me on skype !
Buying diamond/paltinum spot in ranked team
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm ready to buy a spot in a platinum or more preferable diamond spot in any ranked team on EU-W only requirements is that one of the team players has to play 5 matches in the ladder with my account. Basicly I am 2050+ elo player so there is everything on my account what you need. Payment methods / PSC or PayPal.
Selling Diamond in ranked team 5v5
09/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling diamond in ranked 5v5s for season 2. This will REQUIRE us to play on your account on a new made 5s team. I am not inviting you to a 5s team that already is diamond. We will be starting fresh and when we get 3-5 coustumers we will start the process. All players that will be playing are above 2200 elo. Price 100-150 USD depending on the amount of people we get. NA servers only please Skype is acaz16201 and old thread is...