Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELO BOOST FROM XXX-TO PLAT 2.2K NA PLAYER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOST FROM ***-TO PLAT 2.2K NA PLAYER

About Us -

Our elo job team consists of three diamond and plat players from NA server.
We are experienced players solo/duo que wise and also competitively in arranged in S2.

Price -

*** - 1200 $10
1200 - 1400 $20
1400 - 1600 $30
1600 - 1850 $40

*** - 1850 I will do long term, by long term I mean more than 300 elo, jobs and for those we can talk and negotiate the price.

Contact -

I will add you on my main to show proofs and such.

Payment -

Paypal only

Old 10/01/2012, 02:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello there,

Just to offer some advice it would be a good idea to have a member of the forums who has a good reputation here, preferably one who has a good rep vouching for people. I suggest iceCreamBanana simply because in my time here he seems to have the best track record when it comes to vouching. There are others but I haven't seen enough of them to suggest them myself.

The big reason for a vouch from a member of high standing is sadly there seems to be a good deal of scammers out there. So especially for someone like you who is looking for a longterm boost job people will likely shy away from your offer because of the lack of a good vouch.

The showing of a proof of an account you've logged into a high elo account means very little since it could be an account of someone else, there have been those who have gotten an elo job who get on another account offering boost services just to name a couple.

Since you are looking for a longterm job suggesting terms that would assure your client would also be useful. For example if you charge $200 for 400 elo job stating something that you would like to be paid $25 after every 50 elo. This is merely an example you can think of one on your own that satisfies your needs and the concerns of your prospective clients. After all there are very few if any here after all the scammers who have been here who would pay for such a job up front. Even half would be unlikely for a huge job and that is why I suggested payments in increments of elo.

Just out of curiosity how much do you charge? Let's take your example of a 1300 to 1850 boost.

If you are legitimate I wish you luck.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2012, 03:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirac7 View Post
Hello there,

Just to offer some advice it would be a good idea to have a member of the forums who has a good reputation here, preferably one who has a good rep vouching for people. I suggest iceCreamBanana simply because in my time here he seems to have the best track record when it comes to vouching. There are others but I haven't seen enough of them to suggest them myself.

The big reason for a vouch from a member of high standing is sadly there seems to be a good deal of scammers out there. So especially for someone like you who is looking for a longterm boost job people will likely shy away from your offer because of the lack of a good vouch.

The showing of a proof of an account you've logged into a high elo account means very little since it could be an account of someone else, there have been those who have gotten an elo job who get on another account offering boost services just to name a couple.

Since you are looking for a longterm job suggesting terms that would assure your client would also be useful. For example if you charge $200 for 400 elo job stating something that you would like to be paid $25 after every 50 elo. This is merely an example you can think of one on your own that satisfies your needs and the concerns of your prospective clients. After all there are very few if any here after all the scammers who have been here who would pay for such a job up front. Even half would be unlikely for a huge job and that is why I suggested payments in increments of elo.

Just out of curiosity how much do you charge? Let's take your example of a 1300 to 1850 boost.

If you are legitimate I wish you luck.
Yea, I know this thread lacks much info atm I used to boost and I know how things work and I would appreciate a vouch from trusted member here and I'll soon get in touch with him. Payments, I understand people won't pay up front such a huge amount so I'm willing to work with my customers and come up with an agreement like you mentioned.
Old 10/29/2012, 17:49   #4

Also have spots open for plat 5's pm or Skype if interested

Old 10/29/2012, 20:40   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
played a game for vouch. (duo-q)

He played graves and carried the team (10-3). Recommended elo booster, I would trust him. Thanks again for the game, and I hope your business flourishes.
Old 10/30/2012, 21:59   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would trust as well.
Got an account with 1030 elo.
Boosting it to 1100 for free?
Old 10/30/2012, 22:28   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdi1995 View Post
Yea, I know this thread lacks much info atm I used to boost and I know how things work and I would appreciate a vouch from trusted member here and I'll soon get in touch with him. Payments, I understand people won't pay up front such a huge amount so I'm willing to work with my customers and come up with an agreement like you mentioned.
are you icecreambanana's smurf most of the recieved thanks he got was from you and you only have 13 post and all you do is advertise to threads about him 0_0 .

« EUW lvl 30 acc, All champs, +- 50 skins! | WTB PAX JAX EUW »