Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

IP/XP Farm (Negotiable Prices)

Discussion on IP/XP Farm (Negotiable Prices) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP/XP Farm (Negotiable Prices)

Hey guys!

What am I offering?

What i'm offering, is to play games on accounts and farm that really hard to get IP.If you don't have time to play or just want to grind ip while your sleeping I can help.I can also help level smurfs and new accounts to a required level (msg me for more info)

I realize I may not be trusted, still new, so I'll have to ask to trust me or we can involve a middle man.

I cannot guarantee wins but I can guarantee the job being done and if you are not satisfied by the end i'll even play a few more

Pm me or leave a message in this thread if you're interested.

Prices

500IP = $6
1000IP = $9
2500IP = $15

If you have an ip boost or want to negotiate I'm more than happy to do that or you want an odd amount I'm also happy to do that offering half price for first 3 customers.

Old 09/30/2012, 22:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

for 15$ he can get rp and just buy a champ + skin and for 2500 ip you cant buy anything really lol

Old 09/30/2012, 23:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepwalkerChronicles View Post
for 15$ he can get rp and just buy a champ + skin and for 2500 ip you cant buy anything really lol
What would be more reasonable then because I was just going of previous posts . Thanks for feedback ahha

« [B] Rammus Gamescom Skin! | Selling Eu West 26 lvl Account with PF Ezreal »

Similar Threads
Germany 7 Account for 25 (negotiable)
09/13/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell my Germany 7 account....; the last buyer wanted to scamme me so i want to sell this account again. Picture: Click me .... :-) Like you see... is the account full elite (8 Iris, enough Lf3 and BO2)... and i only need the seprom for the last 6 PP. The Beta Gate is opened and is on the siblonit wave. It got also an kBot GG license. You could see the account via Teamviewer and Skype :-) .... I accept Paysafecard and uCash. Greetz Tim
WTS Cabal EU Force Archer Level 119 MARS(50$) (Negotiable) )
08/12/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Well selling just the raw account which has level 119 force archer, the account will come with registered email. the account has been robbed due to letting buyers check it out which is why im selling it low, i am willing to sell it even lower so please contact me. please contact me on skype: Jazzyjeff49
SELLING SWTOR ACCOUNT /MARAUDER/ ONLY 220 euro/negotiable
05/29/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
http://i45.tinypic.com/1zz3yow.png This auction is for a Star Wars: The Old Republic account with a level 50 Marauder. Price : 220 euro/negotiable (price includes active account until 16 of june) 50 Zabrak ,Marauder: - This character is on the EU server The Tomb Of Freedon Nadd - FULL Battlemaster Tier 1.3 PvP, FULL Champion Tier PvP - Rakata medpac/ Matrix Cube M7-G0 - Valor Rank 66-ALMOST 67
NA Cabal - 120 WA negotiable
10/19/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
I'm selling my level 120 warrior. It's dual trans and is still being played to gather more things for selling. If you'd like more info or SS's, pm me or reply here. Price is negotiable. Thanks! EDIT: The character has a full set of clean forcium, some osm boots of amp 2 slot, 2 RoF+7, and some Sigmetal gear of some value. Any other things you'd like to know, send a pm or reply to thread. EDIT2: Full set of OSM +AMP 2 slot.
%% Compare WoW Gold Prices & CDKey/Timecard Prices (EU/US) %%
11/03/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Sick of looking around at many WoW Gold sites to find who has the lowest price?... Worried about which seller sites are safe?... Want the fastest delivery time?... Looking for coupons for your favorite vendor?... Compare Prices and find the lowest and safest price for WoW Gold, WoW Cdkeys, and WoW Game Time Cards @ http://www.mmoshift.com http://www.mmoshift.com/images/logo.gif Mouse over the red http://www.mmoshift.com/images/coupon.gif tags next to the prices, to see coupons that...