Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(B) Looking for decent EUW account!

Discussion on (B) Looking for decent EUW account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(B) Looking for decent EUW account!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website and I was hoping you could help me out with this.

I'm looking for an EUW account, has to be level 30 and have a decent amount of champions and skins.

This is what I have to offer:

- BattleNet account (WoW account with all xpacs up to MoP)
- Starcraft 2 (on the same BattleNet account)
- GuildWars 2
- My current LoL account with 46 champions and 16 skins (1300+ ELO)

You can ask me for me information in this topic, or add me on skype: tim.gashman

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Decent NA Account
09/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I want a decent NA account, at the least 60 champs, more = better obviously, doesn't matter about skins, must come with access to registered email(Or your name, number and address), if not don't bother. Doesn't matter about ELO! Edit: If you have an account like this and are interested in selling, pm me your skype and we'll talk ^^
decent/good miner, and decent PvE. 5.5M SP
06/16/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
This is the account up for sale. eveboard - Abbigale Nova She CAN pilot a Hulk, She just doesn't own one because of Hulkageddon and what not. She will come with no isk (other then whatever ends up selling that's up on the market right now, a few mil worth of stuff, I believe) She will come with a fully fitted Retriever for mining, a second retriever in a small pocket of high sec surrounded by low and null (if you want to risk flying out there for it to sell, or use, or whatever),...
Buying eve account Trading level 85x4 Wow account or $20-40 for decent SP PvP account
06/15/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
All in the title, need a character thats decent for pvp and can use good ships paying 20-40 dollars or trading for WoW accounts,, Skype is :brendon.buckingham
WTS Decent NA Account
01/26/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies
171BL/148FB/123FA/121WA/120FS, all on one account. (NA Mercury) Everything ungeared except 171 BL. Tons of costumes, at least 5b worth of gear, 600 USD in costumes, epeulets. All characters have High Honor. Edit: I'll take USD. Pm me with your offers and MSN, will provide screenshots for serious offers.
WTB a Decent 9D PVP Account for 50-70 USD!!!!
02/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings, I would like to purchase a decent 9Dragons account that is highly suitable for pvp, for around $50 - 70. The level of the character must be preferably high and can be on any server. If anyone has such an account that they can sell, please post here and/or PM me. We can keep in touch through via PM or MSN. I will ONLY tell you my MSN if you post here and/or PM me first. Thanks!