Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) WTB ANY ELO ACCOUNT WITH AD CHAMPS AND AD RUNES

Discussion on (NA) WTB ANY ELO ACCOUNT WITH AD CHAMPS AND AD RUNES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) WTB ANY ELO ACCOUNT WITH AD CHAMPS AND AD RUNES

basically what the title says, add me on skype if you have a account: miladsadri

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB NA account 60-70 champs, some skins,runes
09/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Paying 20$ through paypal, blood lord vladimir is preferred, also magic pen / ap runes would be preferred.
[WTS] EUW - Account Lv. 30 - over 130 skins - all champs - all runes.
09/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell my League of Legends account today. It's a real rare account without the elo :3 __ At the moment this account has an elo round about ~ 1400, there are 100 champions on it with 136 skins, here is a list of all champions including their skins.
[WTS] EUW - Account Lv. 30 - over 130 skins - all champs - all runes.
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell my League of Legends account today. It's a real rare account. __ At the moment this account has an elo round about ~ 1300, there are 102 champions on it with 145 skins, here is the ebay url. click meh! :D
[WTS] Lol account, 85 champs, 7 Runes Pages *25e PSC*
06/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my LvL 30 League of Legends account. I have : - 532 Wins normal game. - 1291 elo 5x5 Solo q (600+ wins). - 7 RUNE PAGES - 85 Champions.
NA ACCOUNT 92 CHAMPS 265 RUNES 10 PAGES
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
title says it all has 2.7k normals games played and about 100 ranked currently at 1320 elo if you have anymore questions you can add me on skype. name is bloodjer if interested message me on skype ill gives you more info, take screen shots or w/e