Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] NA LoL Account - 1600 - All Skins - All Champs - All Runes

Discussion on [WTS] NA LoL Account - 1600 - All Skins - All Champs - All Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] NA LoL Account - 1600 - All Skins - All Champs - All Runes

Topic.

Selling a League of Legends account with every single champion and skin unlocked. Also has an undisclosed amount of IP and RP with a minimum of 100k each. For security purposes I provided screenshots with limited identity revealing details, but with the URL bar showing to show that I am writing this at the same time.

Obtained through legal and non ToS violating means, however as with any RMT be wary of the status of this account post transaction.

Selling for $500 through verified PayPal OBO. PM me for more info.

Also willing to trade for VERY good WoW account with multiple mounts, 2-3x Lv 85 toons, etc. PM me for detail discussion.

Questions answered:

Does this have PAX/Riot/Legacy skins on them?

Yes. It also has beta/referral award skins on them.

Is this account eligible for War Hero Janna elo award?

Yes. This account is gold with only 40ish games played in ranked.

Can you name change it for me?

Yes, albeit unnecessary. You can name change as many times you think is humanly possible in a day and still not run out unless you do it for 2 months straight. Not being sarcastic.

Sorry if this counts as a bump. I updated the title to be a bit more revealing of post content and added screenshots.
Old 09/25/2012, 01:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol gl selling for $500 i wouldnt even buy that for 75
Old 09/25/2012, 02:16   #3

You wouldn't buy an account with every champion, every skin, every legacy skin, every PAX skin, every holiday skin, only 43 games played total (including normal), and over 350k ip/rp in total for 75? All right bro, keep looking.

Bumping.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2013, 09:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U still selling this mate?
Please email me at ty
Old 01/05/2013, 09:20   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSuperChicken View Post
You wouldn't buy an account with every champion, every skin, every legacy skin, every PAX skin, every holiday skin, only 43 games played total (including normal), and over 350k ip/rp in total for 75? All right bro, keep looking.

Bumping.
Trust me, you WILL NOT get $500.

2k elo accounts with every champ, skins etc. go for like $200
Old 02/23/2015, 23:01   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interest in this account
Closed Thread