Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Account - NorthAmerica|1600+|All Champs|All Skins|Susbtantial IP/RP

Discussion on Selling Account - NorthAmerica|1600+|All Champs|All Skins|Susbtantial IP/RP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Account - NorthAmerica|1600+|All Champs|All Skins|Susbtantial IP/RP

Topic.

Selling a League of Legends account with every single champion and skin unlocked. Also has an undisclosed amount of IP and RP with a minimum of 100k each. For security purposes I provided screenshots with limited identity revealing details, but with the URL bar showing to show that I am writing this at the same time.

Obtained through legal and non ToS violating means, however as with any RMT be wary of the status of this account post transaction.

Selling for $600 through verified PayPal OBO. PM me for more info.

Questions answered:

Does this have PAX/Riot/Legacy skins on them?

Yes. It also has beta/referral award skins on them.

Is this account eligible for War Hero Janna elo award?

Yes. This account is gold with only 40ish games played in ranked.

Can you name change it for me?

Yes, albeit unnecessary. You can name change as many times you think is humanly possible in a day and still not run out unless you do it for 2 months straight. Not being sarcastic.

Sorry if this counts as a bump. I updated the title to be a bit more revealing of post content and added screenshots.
Old 09/24/2012, 12:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

honestly i don't think anyone would pay 600 dollars for an accnt even if u got all skins
Old 09/24/2012, 12:45   #3

All the skins, and at least 100k IP/RP means you never have to pay money for any release, EVER again. It also means you have every rune you need and have access to all the skins that are no longer being released. This includes all Winter / Halloween / Fall / Lunar Revel / PAX / Exclusive skins.

Bump