Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling steam account worth $1694+ for an EUW League of legends account.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling steam account worth $1694+ for an EUW League of legends account.

This account has Counter strike Global offensive, borderlands 2 pre purchased, Dota 2, has alot of items on team fotress 2. Has almost all new games in total it has like 200+ games

I'm looking for a beast account on league of legends. Gotta have all champions atleast and a decent rune pages and gold in elo rank

Here is pictures of the account games:

[IMG] tags dont work?

« Selling cheap Euw account pax,riot skins | [WTS] Riot Graves and Full Metal Ramus Skins »

Similar Threads
Selling STEAM account 170 games for League of legends account
08/16/2012 - Steam Trading - 12 Replies
My steam account , for a league of legends account EU WEST / EU NORTH Lvl30 account with rating, or an account with some limited skins. Games: Dota 2 Garry's mod Team fortress 2 Skyrim Left for dead
Trading/Selling Steam Account 20 games $240 worth
07/03/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Steam account with 20 games on it Looking for: steam accounts/steam gifts/PSC/paypal/offers Add me on skype to discuss: livemusicislife Screenshots: http://speedcap.net/img/ace8a4ed4a07adcc16148c82317d0701/cc7853d4.png http://speedcap.net/img/ace8a4ed4a07adcc16148c82317d0701/3cc4ba6b.png
[WTS] League of Legends account (Trust me, it's worth your while)
06/05/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
The account is a North American account, and the specifications are as follows: Level: 30 Money Spent: Well over 500$ Wins: 1137 (Platinum) Monster and Minion Kills: 259.151 (Platinum) Takedowns: 25.011 (Platinum) Elo Rating: 1700+ (Gold, almost Platinum) Champions (84): Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr Mundo, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Fizz, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Graves, Heimerdinger, Irelia, Janna,...
Selling my League of Legends account and steam account with 4 games
02/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, My account is located in EU west server. And here is some info: If somebody is really interested in it the price is Starcraft 2 activation code. This post isn't some kind of trolling or something. I really want to sell these games Steam: Counter-Strike Source Day of Defeat: Source Half Life 2: Deathmatch Half Life 2: Lost Coast League of Legends: 1420 normal games won (1.26 - win/lose ratio) 1566 Ranked ELO