Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Acc ( 1525 elo, bonus +30 elo still )

Discussion on WTS EUW Acc ( 1525 elo, bonus +30 elo still ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW Acc ( 1525 elo, bonus +30 elo still )

Hi,

i'm selling a 1525 elo EUW Account.

30 champions (14 champs at 6300 IP)
441RP 2660IP
1525 elo (few games played , still +30-40 elo per game)

7 skins :

Commando Jarvan;
Blight Crystal Varus;
Deadly Kennen;
Traditional Lee Sin;
Samurai Yi;
+ 3 free/reward ones on Trist/Ali/Kayle.

Runes(3 pages) :
Red: 9X ARPEN
9X ARMOR
Yellow : 9X ARMOR
5X FLAT AP
Blue :9X FLAT AP
9X FLAT MRES
Quits : 3X FLAT AD
3X FLAT AP
1X FLAT ARMOR

No fixed price, tell me your offers.

Paypal ( gift ) only !!

Bug : delete this thread sorry for double
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL! EU WEST ACCOUNT 73CHAMPS,A LOT OF SKINS&RUNES,9RUNE?S PAGE,TOP ELO 1525
07/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys,i'm selling EU WEST ACCOUNT cuz no time to study.For each infos/Pictures/questions,contact me!!! Add me on Skype: freaky-chesterman (Nick) or search Pierluigi De Laurentis on Skype. This is my FB account if u want to contact me here: Pierluigi ChesterMan De Laurentis | Facebook Payment method: PAYPAL http://i47.tinypic.com/bgwcwj.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/beaf5f.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/httw9h.jpg
LoL LvL 30 EU-W Account 1525 Top Rate 75+ champs 50+ skins 1000+ wins
01/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I' m selling my EUW lol account, with 1525 top rated ELO more than 50 skins with limited ones, more the 1000 wins and less then 900 loss and about 75 champs with the newest one with bundle. Selling it for 100€ For more info: [email protected]
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...