Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ratings Heaven Elo Boost 0-2300 Look Inside

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ratings Heaven Elo Boost 0-2300 Look Inside

Hello, Everyone!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

We are a small group of very high elo players who have boosted tons of people to a higher elo, see in soloqueue, or our friends sometimes, many of which was boosted to above 2000 elo.We have played since beta version and are playing hardcore for several hours every day, arranged teams or simply funny soloqueues. But our gaming history goes back way before League of Legends. We have been in the gaming industry for a long time, starting from Call of Duty 2 and World of Warcraft, and have achieved high ratings in WoW Arena, WoW Rated Battlegrounds, Clanbase, multipletimes we were the number one team of European Regional Ladder in Search & Destroy gametype and have been invited for EuroCup which is the final cup of each season at Clanbase with the very best teams. We can assure you that our service is professional and that everyone is treated as a valuable customer. It is in our interests to provide you a great experience with boosts and we offer daily communication with our customers through Skype.

Payment will only be done through Paypal or Paysacecard

0-1300 10€/100
1300-1500 15€/100
1500-1800 20€/100
1800-2000 25€/100
2000+ 50€/100

We're boosting on both EU/NE and EU/W, boost on NA can be arranged aswell the all of these servers under the prices are lisited above.

Why would you choose us ? We will let you know, here we got some gratis plus which things make us more reliable.

-Phone Verified
-Biggest Win Ratios
Identity Card Verified Boosters
-24/7 Online Support Center
-Support via Phone
-Fastest and Cheapest
-Ask Questions Without Plus Prices

For more information about us contact via Skype or Call us, E-mail is a bit slower but also usable.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. 00 +36 70 489 33 61
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. rankingsheaven

Happy Gaming!

UPDATE: The first 5 customer will get 5 free match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkBioX View Post
Fast and reliable cash, 9 wins to 100elo [1700-1800] pretty mid player, nice and friendly support on phone call. Recommend.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have Skype?

Add me -> papa4kinder

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am also looking for an elo boost. Please add me on skype at dchao14
Old   #4

Picked up 4 jobs, we have still 2 boosters free.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fast and reliable cash, 9 wins to 100elo [1700-1800] pretty mid player, nice and friendly support on phone call. Recommend.

Closed Thread