Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 60++ skin 11 rune page EU WEST ACC

Discussion on WTS 60++ skin 11 rune page EU WEST ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

as topic title say im selling acc to league of legends game :

acc have: 1317 elo atm
60+champs
60++ skins 2 legendary if im not wrong
season 1 gold elo!!
11 rune pages and almost every possible rune bought
acc has never been banned or suspended
good reputation

acc has alot of the OLD SCHOOL SKINS

for the account i want about 50 euro paysafecard and i accept only paysafecards as a payment

i will not give account information first without gettign payment.

im perfectly fine with using MIDDLEMAN which is trusted here at epvp
i will always ask middleman to pm me at the forum to confirm its really him

this is my smurf acc which wasnt played for last 2 months so im not sure how many rp and ip is there ,can login on it and check if u will be interested

if u are interested in the acc and price is fine for u contact me skype :cniemen
or send me pm at the forum with ur skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say im selling acc to league of legends game : acc have: 1317 elo atm 60+champs 60++ skins 2 legendary if im not wrong season 1 gold elo!! 11 rune pages and almost every possible rune bought acc has never been banned or suspended good reputation
09/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say im selling acc to league of legends game : acc have: 1317 elo atm 60+champs 60++ skins 2 legendary if im not wrong season 1 gold elo!! 11 rune pages and almost every possible rune bought acc has never been banned or suspended good reputation
WTS 60 skin 11 rune page EU WEST ACC
08/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies