Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NORTH AMERICA

Discussion on BUYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NORTH AMERICA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NORTH AMERICA

BUYING LEVEL 30 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT
THAT HAS ALOT OF SKINS , CHAMPS, AND RUNES
GIVE ME YOUR OFFER HERE
PM ME FOR MY SKYPE
WANT TO TRADE WITH HIGH REP OR MODERATOR
Old 08/31/2012, 08:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Old 08/31/2012, 14:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Old 08/31/2012, 15:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 08/31/2012, 15:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading North America League of Legends Account
07/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Region: North America Level: 30 Normal Wins: 570~ Solo/Duo Queue Rating: 1650~ Champions: 55 Skin: 3 Runes: 4 Pages & Extra Riot Points: 300~
Buying; North America League of Legends Account
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm mostly looking for high leveled accounts, near 30 is also accepted. I would prefer accounts with more champions, skins doesn't really matter but they will be taken into consideration. I'll be paying with paypal, add me on skype for further discussions; junnwi I don't have any other type of payment, i only use paypal.
3 $10 League of Legends RP Cards (North America) for Sale
06/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/29yf5w6.jpg So I recently went to Gamestop to cancel a pre-order but I didn't get cash for all of it and was stuck with store credit. I originally wanted to deposit the cash into my account and use it for something else. So I bought 3 $10 RP Cards and was wondering if any of you would like to buy them off me and send the payment through PayPal. $10 for a $10 RP Card basically. If you want to buy all 3, I can do it for $25 for all 3 $10 RP Cards, so you save $5 and get...
Selling my account in North America League of legends
12/26/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Im selling my account in League Of Legends North America. 30 Level. Champions:akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,ashe,brand,c aitlyn,cho'gath,dr.mundo,evelynn,fiddlesticks,gali o,gangplank,garen,gragas,heimerdinger,irelia,jarva n IV,jax,karma,karthus,katarina,kayle,kennen,leblanc ,lux,malphite,master yi,mordekaiser,morgana,nasus,nidalee,nocturne,nunu ,pantheon,poppy,rammus,ryze,shaco,sivir,soraka,tee mo,tristana,trundle,tryndamere,twisted fate,twitch,udyr,vayne,veigar,vladimi,warwick,xin zhao,zilean. ...