Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Human Ryze, Pax Twisted Fate, Black Alistar and Riot Singed

Discussion on Buying Human Ryze, Pax Twisted Fate, Black Alistar and Riot Singed within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Human Ryze, Pax Twisted Fate, Black Alistar and Riot Singed

Message me with your prices please, if you are a trusted seller here I will go first. Yes, I am new, moving here from the lolcodetrade subreddit, which sucked ***. Thanks!

FOR NA PLEASE
Old 08/28/2012, 08:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Just for the heads up, before you deem someone a "trusted seller," check for the guy's vouches. There are many out there with fake vouches, and you could become an easy target (not to mention, those codes are almost impossible to get nowadays.) Good luck nonetheless.
Old 08/28/2012, 08:18   #3

Thank you, I've actually been a lurker for a while here, and yes I'm aware of rarity but I figure why not check and see right?

Bump
Old 08/28/2012, 16:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump you up for no spam

I am searching PAX TF and Black Alistar too for EUW let me know if someone has
Old 07/28/2013, 20:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello I have a pax tf up for sale. Any offers contact me at skype purplebells1 I am not a scammer and if absolutely necessary I will go first.