Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Offering Service] **Leveling LoL Accounts in EU**

Discussion on [Offering Service] **Leveling LoL Accounts in EU** within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Offering Service] **Leveling LoL Accounts in EU**

Hello there!

I currently have alot of time available to do anything.
This beeing said I am leveling accounts from any level to any level.

Currently I have in mind these prices:

Level 1 - 10 = 10€
Level 10 - 20 = 20€
Level 20 - 30 = 35€

(These prices may vary depending on the results.)

How to pay ?
Because I'm starting and alot of people may be scared of scam I will ask you to pay half before my job and half after my job is done.
I'm only accepting payment with Paypal (as Gift) for now.

I will do this only in EU-West and East.
I will only work with one person at a time because I'm just starting this service and I want to get some reputation with first costumers while i proceed with other costumers.

Add me in skype or post bellow which option you looking for or for aditional details you need.

I will try to add this service into the shortly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap service Leveling / REF 2.0 / Ref creating accounts
08/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I am doing all services atm I am doing leveling, referral service, and creating of ref accounts service. All Prices are in USD - I sell through paypal and western union only here are the prices/info of each currently: leveling service : 1-10 = $5
Offering free Power leveling service LMTD time
03/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Title says it all :) NO big ones contact me here. Iwill also IP farm. Will do ur smurfs and wat not :)
Offering MM service (even verified accounts)
04/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
So, as i see noone cares about this, i decided start midleman service with verified accounts, and i hope that at least 1 or 2 more trusted people join me diong this, cause is pathetic that there are no mms dealing with verified accoutns. My msn [email protected]. As i said i hope that some people join me doing this, even actual midlemans, cause its really unbelievable what is happening.
Offering help with leveling/honor/farm
03/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 28 Replies
I offering leveling, honor and badge service, its one-man service only me without help outside( friends, family or bots/scripts). A few words about me, playing WoW around 4 years so far I played with every class and skilled up every profesion atleast to 440. I am playing with European IP, leaving in Europe but outside EU, while playing your char you can speak with me over msn, icq or skype( ofc if is conversation over text messages playing will be a bit slower). I can screenshot and send you...