Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Buying PAX Sivir/Jax EUW skin code

Discussion on [WTB] Buying PAX Sivir/Jax EUW skin code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Buying PAX Sivir/Jax EUW skin code

Hey, I am buying a Sivir or Jax pax skin code. I am paying $10,- or I'll give you 3 rare rune razor codes from an old giveaway in 2011, which'll give you one movement speed quint (1.5%) and one crit damage mark (2.23%) per code. Worth for a total of over 7k IP. Add me on Skype if interested.
Old 08/20/2012, 22:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
skype name??? mine is gantparsky

add me
Old 08/20/2012, 23:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Already got a skin. Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying PAX Sivir skin!
06/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I would like to buy a PAX sivir skin, reply in this thread or add me on league of legends, FAT GUY GRAGAS. I will only pay with paysafecards. :) Price can be negiotable.
Buying Pax Sivir skin in NA ONLY!
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Please leave your price will go first if recommended otherwise a MM will be used
[NA] Buying NA Pax Sivir Skin $25 [NA]
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Buying Pax Sivir skin code for $25 Paypal. Must work for North American Version of League of Legends. If you are interested in selling me please add edlerislegend on skype. Either you go first or we will use a middleman, payment will be sent as a gift. I have over $200 of purchases evidenced in my signature link. thank you Kevin:) bump
Buying PAX sivir skin code in NA
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title says it all, please post the price you want for the code. Also, I only pay with paypal, because PSC, and ukash and such are not avaliable in north america. so if you don't accept paypal do not bother contacting me at all, Thanks.
WTS PAX-Sivir-Skin-Code
12/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, Verkaufe meinen Pax-Sivir-Skin-Code, er ist noch unbenutzt und kann auf dem Eu/West Server benutzt werden. 10€ Psc